****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Cosmos 2 - Inside pics coming soon...

Please excuse the camera quality.

Day time shot, The front panel looks quite dusty but it's actually very clean, Looks that way due to reflections -

8h6dF0X.png

Shot of the custom made PSU cover, Soundcard backplate and SLI finger cover also self made -

m3ANUk6.png

How did the res/pump install go Sarah?
Interested in what you did in the end...

I was a bit gutted that the photon 270 res/pump combo wouldn't fit in the front! :( there was about 5mm sticking out so I couldnt put the side window on. The annoying thing is that i've seen someone get one in there but he must have had a different card / mobo, the block on my 290x was in the way.

In the end I put it in the back above the PSU, may get a different res at some point or try and separate the pump and maybe have the res on its side under the card but im not sure how that would work out. However overall I am quite pleased with the case and I have nice temps now; doesn't go over 58 degrees with a 4.6ghz overclock on prime95 with my i5 3570k

EDIT: looks a bit like this at the back lol!
ONbogKul.jpg

the issue wasn't the height of it cos I could remove that fan at the back, it's the ports on the GPU block that prevent it from fitting, was gonna see if I could have it like this but I don't think it would work cos there would be air where the pump in/outlets are:

yX2hN8kl.jpg

EDIT: it is in fact a photon 170, my bad

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn't trust the pump/res having the ports on the top, ideally you would want the out port pointing down as the pump would be getting a constant feed of fluid, with it being on the top you could get a lot of trapped air feeding, or trying to be fead up the loop.

Personally I wouldn't trust the pump/res having the ports on the top, ideally you would want the out port pointing down as the pump would be getting a constant feed of fluid, with it being on the top you could get a lot of trapped air feeding, or trying to be fead up the loop.

exactly, would have to literally fill the res right up as well, would be a nightmare for bleeding it

Back
Top Bottom