Show Us Your Best Gaming Moment & Win Big!

Associate
Hello all, here's my entry:

I've managed to cobble together some of my occasional moments of lesser greatness into this glorious ( :D ) highlights video of my Street Fighter 5 play. I'm still improving but I'm quite pleased with some of these clips; given fighting games have a tough skill curve it's taken a while just to get to this level.

Hopefully I've kept it interesting for those of you who don't play the game :).

All performed on my weapon of choice which I built and has served me well since I started out back in Street Fighter 4:

fawnKhg.jpg

Thanks!

Associate
It's not my best or most entertaining moment, but it's very difficult to catch those unless you're able to record everything, so this is the best I could come up with using replays while trying to be a bit different.

A lot of work can go into planning a single turn so depending on the result it can feel extremely satisfying or utterly devastating. FS2 is coming this year! :D

Associate
They're probably just busy getting things sorted out or waiting for delivery or similar, it'll appear when it's ready :)

I would imagine so, they might have had to sell some of the bits to a very awkward customer who just couldn't wait. People can be very needy. I doubt anyone is in a rush to find out anyway.

Associate
I would imagine so, they might have had to sell some of the bits to a very awkward customer who just couldn't wait. People can be very needy. I doubt anyone is in a rush to find out anyway.

Visions of it being like when ordering something online.
Click purchase, confirm...ten seconds later "Hmm, wonder where it is?"
Twenty seconds later whilst staring at the door "Perhaps if I refresh the delivery app...?"
Thirty seconds later "What am I meant to do until then!?" whilst staring at loads of uncompleted games & books :D

Associate
Visions of it being like when ordering something online.
Click purchase, confirm...ten seconds later "Hmm, wonder where it is?"
Twenty seconds later whilst staring at the door "Perhaps if I refresh the delivery app...?"
Thirty seconds later "What am I meant to do until then!?" whilst staring at loads of uncompleted games & books :D

I ordered this 38 seconds ago and I know it said 3 to 5 days delivery but that's just not good enough so I'm coming to the shop and you WILL have one ready to go when I arrive!

Associate
I ordered this 38 seconds ago and I know it said 3 to 5 days delivery but that's just not good enough so I'm coming to the shop and you WILL have one ready to go when I arrive!

"What do you mean you already completed the jigsaw that you bought yesterday? I got one too but it states 3-5 years!" :D
(oops, got carried away. Need a cuppa;))

V F

V F

Soldato
Surprised nobody posted any Quake Champions footage... Though I could have but I didn't think anything really stuck out in all the clips I've got. Though what is the definition of good?

Back
Top Bottom