*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
I've faffed about with the exhaust on the GSX650F for a few weeks now but I'm fairly happy with the current set up now. Looks tidier than the dented Scorpion and isn't super tiny and poorly fitted like the stubby was.

Took it out for a ride yesterday afternoon to a simple spot for a couple of pics, away from people.

y4m6B9Tckt9zEfJVh57FAfwSh1hN1D4tkvrUwaznKELHs2-ZCvxPaJ5H-Prw_HpiRkhtXRqxmHohLS7wiyk0wJviZ8UMigINc_jikMeYStYqzKAs2IDxgQhr2v5I2p9vTkcaY1VhH79tNh2ErJJFWKzJVmrERZEddDUNupsDF3Cb8MBgTK5lwgeFt48m6baNKcetomSdyCvODZGK66R-ngpYA

y4m-kmKYYSJFUvXEJZNFtJZkvjkQXCrqayI1uI4BU4iwTz4NOgk2DjPNpq3aXqy3EItb0n__G2NC1d6vhKjU0iD8P3PhknfGCNrjtHGYPDYcHGveAv2LpqmDeNpkstQH0T_xyBkYrLXavgao2zmGU-2Rkigzy8cAKoCnWxZdYzoBwB-q_9s6g5tHoDEbKlVUFwKqZzM2Ej_2rf87NQZhlWfiw

y4mp4YbApfDCLW_xUcTt0sarh3VqaSy4v39gLOox8PaAuL8FoPeG_bbeP89TfwYgqaWHh79qklp6qrSOwfwoP911y9jlwraAcZaYqeZQGAlCzQ_W1w-wW0HJTi1xGYSuWZairx5EsnWZ0n8rtXtlvacK8Lwr37IjaPar1w2pHw6bVKATqPRYGBZi_um47ThTGH75UGkffxV-MYHE_-IbmeO5g

Soldato
Yeah, it is a bit grim underneath and some black paint would smarten it all up. Will have to have a think about that when I've got a lot of spare time as that'll require removal of the whole exhaust from the engine etc.

Soldato
You could probably get away with using some of that super thin plastic dust sheet to pass over the top of the exhaust and round the bike so it can be done in situ

Associate
Seems fair to pop this in here too.

My 2014 Daytona in red, the day I got her. I've since managed to get some decent tyres on and give her a good clean. Had some minor oil seepage that's been resolved (bolts not tightened up to spec) and hope to get a triumph quickshifter in the coming months.

All in all, she's not the most comfortable, but it sounds fantastic, handles well and is more than fast enough for the road.

kCK68op.jpg

Soldato
Replacement, can't afford two bikes, i should have bought an adventure bike instead.

I'll be keeping this until next year i think, got my custom seat incoming so should be a little more comfortable until then.

Associate
Very nice. It also comes with the only exhaust allowed on a Ducati :p

Cheers. Yeah, glad it had them on - I wasn't looking forward to the expense of fitting them myself if I found one that didn't have them fitted. Other than that it is standard, although I want to do something with the tail over the winter - just got to decide what option to go with. I like the look of the Werkes Intergrated tailight and fender eliminator. Although the Evo-Tech ones look good also.

Associate
A bit/several months late but I got this thing. I love it! Hand guards are missing in this photo simply because it's such a wide sausage and my wide garage door isn't wide enough!
wzAL0RD.jpg
I've seen one somewhere online with gold wheels and worryingly am tempted.

Ah, this:
kXQxdCZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom