*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
I don't intend to crash!

It's the California Superbike School course I'm doing.. learning better riding! Never been on a track before so I'm quite excited! :D .

Not sure what I'll do about pics, I'm sure there will be a photographer there though. Not got a video camera but I plan on having one before Rockingham in July! :) .

Let us know how you get on! Yea they CCS school have a photographer there.

Associate
You'll love the CSS, it's a very relaxed environment with emphasis on riding slower than you normally would so you have a bit of breathing space to think about what you are doing and what you need to do.

Yes you'll be going slower initially, but after a while you'll be going faster than you normally would without realising it.

The tog at the CSS is pretty good :)

I'm doing level 2 in July :D

Oh and one thing you should be made aware of; for the most part they'll be telling you not to use the brakes (unless you need to because you've ballsed up)

Soldato
1995 cbr 600, has a full stainless micron race pipe(not in pic)
MC7523811.jpg

Soldato
Fitted some rim tape today:

5x0vx1.jpg

I like it, seen it on quite a few 05-06 R1s before and toyed with the idea of doing it to mine, and after being unable to fit the white non-pre curved stuff before, I got these 'official' Yammy ones :D

Associate
My tiger before it got lots of mods.

3404640942_065dc70eb8_o.jpg

3404640440_3eb9cb6959_o.jpg

3403830167_2a5eb9ab0a_o.jpg

I'll grab some pics of the bike as it is now once I've cleaned it and the weather clears up.

Mods:
Airbox snorkle removed
TOR fuel map
Blue Flame twin port stainless exhaust
1" lowered at rear, 2" lowered at front
Palmer Products toolless adjustable screen mountings
Givi rack and G55 box
Twin spot lamps mounted under the nose
55W HIDs on dip and main
Scottoiler
Custom GPS mount

Mods to come:
Black powder coated crash bars
LED runing lights for more daytime visibility
Triumph panniers
Brush guards

nice

Associate
It's been my dream to own a Ducati since I was in my early teens. I'm now 22, and after some hard work and saving the pennies, I bought my dream bike yesterday.

IMG_0078.jpg

Soldato
One of my fave paint jobs of all time that. ex used to have a NC30 in repsol colours, timeless design. You buying it 2nd hand as I didnt think they were doign the Repsol job this year?

Associate
One of my fave paint jobs of all time that. ex used to have a NC30 in repsol colours, timeless design. You buying it 2nd hand as I didnt think they were doign the Repsol job this year?

Loved the NC30!

You're right no repsols this year. I really liked the HRC in pictures but was a little underwhelmed in real life- side by side with the Repsol there's no comparison. Mine is an 09 with less than 2k on the clock :cool:

Soldato
Loved the NC30!

You're right no repsols this year. I really liked the HRC in pictures but was a little underwhelmed in real life- side by side with the Repsol there's no comparison. Mine is an 09 with less than 2k on the clock :cool:

Yep, the HRC is nice but as you say the Repsol just looks right IMO. The best of the new paintjobs for the blade is the unstated black, just looks really nice. Followed one on the cat and fiddle for a while, couldnt believe how small the thing was, thought it was a 600.

Just dug up an old pic of the NC30 in repsol colours, still looks smart I think, on what would be a 20+ year old bike.

vfr400-side.jpg

Soldato
Nice 749 :D

I hated the design when it first came out, but after seeing a bunch time and time again, the design has grown on me a lot, looks fantastic :D

Still prefer the old 916 design though, love my 748 simply for it's looks alone!

ags

Back
Top Bottom