*** Show us your bikes! ***

Associate
2204201013smaller.jpg

Hopefully you can see this uploadit seemed to have failed on my other post in this thread.

Soldato
[QUOTE

Just dug up an old pic of the NC30 in repsol colours, still looks smart I think, on what would be a 20+ year old bike.

vfr400-side.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love it!

A friends got a mint one in his garage that needs a small amount of work, we plan to fix it up and use it as a track bike.

kai

kai

Soldato
We all got to start somewhere, I have just passed my CBT so went out and bought a brand new CBF 125cc... Just took delivery :)

Plan to have this for about 6 months and do my DAS

img0210me.jpg

Associate
Here she is, got some pictures while the rain stopped for a minute.

It's a 2003 Honda CBR 600F3
3700 Miles on the clock

edit1u.jpg

edit2x.jpg

edit3k.jpg

Thoughts?

Module 2 test next week so fingers crossed I can take it out :cool:

For future, rideouts is anyone here near Harrogate/York area? :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice CBR, like the colours.

As far as putting yer lid on yer seat, I've been doing this on and off for over 20 years of biking and have yet to drop a lid on the floor. I guess it just comes down to how careful you are ( i.e don't boot or kick your bike when you have bits of kit sat on it ;) ) and common sense. Obviously if it's blowing a gale then you would be pretty daft to balance your lid on your seat but otherwise, it's really not an issue. Generally when I am getting ready "for the off" I have my lid on the seat and my gloves on the top of the rear seat hump. :cool:

I admit, it does help that the Mille has a pretty wide and flat riders seat though.

Associate
dont think i've seen a CBR in those colour's before , nice :cool:

When looking for it, out of hundreds of adverts I looked at, maybe 3 or 4 of them had this colour scheme so It would appear its pretty uncommon... to the point that i tripple checked that it was a UK bike :) Turns out the chap I bought it off got it from the same dealer that I got my 125 from some 100 miles away :p

Back
Top Bottom