Show us your drawings/artwork

Soldato
Here is a sample of my girlfriends artwork. It would be nice to get some feedback from you all as she has only been drawing a year.

"WOW"

Pass that on as feedback.

Thats a talent.

Im sure technical people can offer constructive things but as a someone just looking at a picture for what it is she should be very proud of herself.

Soldato
OP
Im sure technical people can offer constructive things but as a someone just looking at a picture for what it is she should be very proud of herself.
No technical imperfections that I can see, it's a cracking piece of work!
Im reading this thread with a stunned look on my face. Some awesome talent on show here - you guys could easily make money off those skills I would think!

That would be a dream!

Soldato
OP
Not really sure what to see in reply to that, your comment has left me speechless! Never once thought anyone would say that about my work, makes me feel like all the practice and effort is worthwhile :) Cheers dude!

Caporegime
Not really sure what to see in reply to that, your comment has left me speechless! Never once thought anyone would say that about my work, makes me feel like all the practice and effort is worthwhile :) Cheers dude!

If it makes you feel better i think you're crap :)

Only joking they're really good :p

_ST

_ST

Associate
Thank you all for your comments. It made my girlfriend very proud to read them. It took her around 20 hours. She would like to eventually create an online business doing portraits for people. Early days yet though.

I have to agree that you all have fantastic talent. Drawing is one thing I have always wanted to do and can only admire the talent displayed here.

I can make explosions etc in 3d software but when it comes to holding a pencil forget it.

Thanks again for all your comments guys.

Associate
Thank you all for your comments. It made my girlfriend very proud to read them. It took her around 20 hours. She would like to eventually create an online business doing portraits for people. Early days yet though.

I have to agree that you all have fantastic talent. Drawing is one thing I have always wanted to do and can only admire the talent displayed here.

I can make explosions etc in 3d software but when it comes to holding a pencil forget it.

Thanks again for all your comments guys.

If your girly can do a black and gray piece like that after only a year then it's obvious that she has quite some natural talent and should pursue it further. Here's something from left-field - has she given tattooing a thought?

_ST

_ST

Associate
If your girly can do a black and gray piece like that after only a year then it's obvious that she has quite some natural talent and should pursue it further. Here's something from left-field - has she given tattooing a thought?

Thanks. I just repeated to her about tattooing and the mere thought of tattooing on someone scared her to death. She said if they event a rubber to erase tattoos she might consider it :) I guess nerves eventually would drop off after extensive practice.

Soldato
OP
First sketch of this evening. Took a bit longer because I used a couple of references.

roid_warrior.jpg

Back
Top Bottom