Show us your JDM Motors?!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Your looks best out of this bunch IMO, although my perfect supra would be your car in grey along with the back headlights from grey supra. :D

Are those wheels Japan Racing? Which model? You should send your car photos to them, they'll publish them :)

BTW The fitment is perfect :)

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
work s1s on a muscle car.

are you high?

They look too chunky and that chrome mixed with black is just meh... :(

N43SP33D's supra has right rim size and tyre profile, the grey supra wheels are a tad too big imo.

DSC_0867_68_69_70_71.jpg

It's really rare that I talk so much about someone else's car, as there're always bits which I would have changed on it. On this Supra even though that colour is different and stands out, I would personally prefer a more discrete colour such as gun metal/grey. But would take it with this colour without thinking :p

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Ric has 19" like mine, his are much wider on the back but profile is 30 both front and back where as mine are 35 front and 30 on the rear, his are Work Gnosis CV201, mine are more concave but similar wheel design. Love his wheels though

Cheers for the comments, mods will be slowing down though from now on :( (wedding) I will concentrate on the bay and finally straighten that IC LOL

So the tyre profile makes that much of a difference in appearance. lol :eek:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
I preferred Marty's old wheels!

http://i58.tinypic.com/8zqzjt.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Any wheels would look better than those Work S1's, Idk why everyone wants them so badly. Chunky and ugly, probably heavy too... :(

E.g. Japan Racing Wheels, Rota's and or Loma, Rotiform (A bit pricey tho)

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Aren't Japan racing and rotas reps though?
No clue, are they? :confused:

He had a lovely set of genuine Rays 6 spokes before I think, looked much better
Not sure if he had the wheels you're talking about, but they looked so much better... But apart from the wheels the car looks nice and its a practical daily with plenty of power. :)

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
What cars are worth importing at the moment? What are the costs and what does the process look like of getting it in the UK? How much more is the insurance since its a 'grey import'?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Are you guys talking from your own experience or... ?

By the time insurance will allow me to have one, most of the remainig ones will rust completely or be smashed on junk yards.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
@sigma, oh okay, although I like 90's japs. I wouldn't spend that much money to get into that shape shown on that picture. I would probably just replace the suspension, rims and put in a bucket seat. Depending on the cost maybe up the performance a little bit.

Nothing crazy... if I was rich. I would probably own a S15 like the one on that picture, but I'm not. :p

@rjk, oh yeah 1st picture on this thread.

The MX5's are pretty expensive :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom