Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Yeah lets see more of the massage centre.
I have an image of a device being used to massage a cat. Or worse still a human being massaging the cat, while the cat lays their, completely chilled out and relaxed.

Caporegime
304794_10150827376970261_814305260_20843808_211906606_n.jpg

My cat fell asleep like this.

I despair :p

Soldato
Managed to get both of them playing with it this morning. I know they don't rub up against it a great deal but it shows what it's like. Can you tell it has catnip in the middle? :D

At about 1 min Pops does have a good chin scratch.

Soldato
Anyone got any suggestions for finding a missing cat.

I have a male ginger cat whos been missing since either tues pm or wed am. Hes normally around atleast once in the day for meals at the minimum however no sign of him at all. Behind my house is another few houses and then fields. Ive delviered posters to all the neighbours (about 60 houses) + put up some posters on telephone poles etc but wondered if anyone had any bright ideas.

Hoping hes just stuck in someones garage somewhere :(

Soldato

I have a male ginger cat whos been missing since either tues pm or wed am. Hes normally around atleast once in the day for meals at the minimum however no sign of him at all. Behind my house is another few houses and then fields. Ive delviered posters to all the neighbours (about 60 houses) + put up some posters on telephone poles etc but wondered if anyone had any bright ideas.

Is he chipped? Might be worth giving a ring to any local vets, RSPCA etc, to see if anyone has taken him somewhere.

Could you put an ad in your local paper?

Hope he turns up. I'd be gutted if one of mine went missing. One of my mum's did a few weeks back for a few days, she got a call from a local vets saying she'd been brought in as a possible stray to see if she had a chip (she does). Turns out she was only 2 streets away, had been hanging around a lady's garden, so why she didn't come home I don't know.

Soldato
OP

Are you on Facebook? Put his details up there for all to see, you never know you may get lucky. Fingers crossed for his safe return Puppetmaster.

Soldato
Managed to get both of them playing with it this morning. I know they don't rub up against it a great deal but it shows what it's like. Can you tell it has catnip in the middle? :D

At about 1 min Pops does have a good chin scratch.

Too many cool toys :D

Our ball in tunnel chaser arrived today, Lola had a quick sniff of it outside as it was nice weather then next door started drilling and she was more interested in that! :D Will try later or tomorrow morning!

She's a tad sleepy atm :)

e348935a.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow, he's a handsome boy. You know what's really weird? I have that exact chair, and that exact scratch post (though mine pulled the mouse off :D). And a ginger cat that's not dissimilar to yours... In fact you've broken into my house and taken a pic of my cat haven't you?!

Back
Top Bottom