Soldato
Milo

phptds2ngpm.jpg

Brotherly love.

php2efnfzpm.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've only got one of Jasper on this computer but will get pics of our new kitten up soon too.

DSC_0014.jpg
Jasper looks ace dogma

Ahhhhh! my cat, at the moment is at the vets. she'll be back tomorrow. Cant really promise a cute picture as she is one of them cats that will hapilly tear everything apart.

Destructive personality I take it:D, hope all is well and nothing to serious.

Soldato
OP
Another Kuro lover, get him into the Home Cinema section :D

Love cats, and am gobsmacked by some of the photos. It seems as though when I buy a house a cat and Digital SLR are also a must have :D

-Ad- You do make me grin painfully lol, they were both huge fans of the packaging until it had to go. F2/F3 Savannah for me next :D.

Soldato
OP
You sure you wouldnt rather wait for an F2. They will be more "wilder" and closer to the Serval. What you dont want to do is get a cat and then wish you had waited as the Savannah breed develops and F1 cats become available.

Keep in mind that your cat could well be with you for 15yrs or so.

Also, what sort of prices are you looking at for an F3? I've only been looking at an F2 and the last email I received (last year) was £2k for a male, neutered import from the USA.

An F3 is good enough for me lol don't want it to be to wild:D, 15 years is nothing I have four Chinchillas and they're known to live way past 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom