Show us your kitty cats

Associate
I can't remember if I posted a picture of her or not in this thread, but Jess is in danger of being renamed Stumpy - she managed to damage her tail last night, and depending on what's wrong, the vets may suggest amputation :(

I don't know what's wrong with it - I thought it was broken at first (though fortunately she does have movement all the way to the end), because she couldn't lift it, but later on in the morning when I was more awake I noticed quite a bit of blood on one of the places she sleeps and a splash on the carpet and my duvet. :(

Apart from the tail she was mobile and alert, so not too worried, just sorry that she got hurt.

Edit: Good news - a few bites, but no breaks. Coming home with some painkillers and antibiotics.

Last edited:
Permabanned
2yvo0vt.jpg

6tjo84.jpg

1j0l5f.jpg

dvkmcm.jpg

Associate
We lost our precious Maine **** Lucius to a car.

Utterly devastated.

Been crying all night and day, and was violently sick from the shock, miss him so so much.

lu.jpg

He was the most awesome cat, and brought so much light and joy to our lives for the wonderful 4 year he was with us.

Associate

Utterly devastated.

Been crying all night and day, and was violently sick from the shock, miss him so so much.

He was the most awesome cat, and brought so much light and joy to our lives for the wonderful 4 year he was with us.

So sorry to hear that :( we lost our Tigz about a month ago, broke us too.

Associate

Utterly devastated.

lu.jpg

Beautiful cat. Sorry to hear he died

Soldato
My cat Mint was run over on Friday too. I have never been so upset about losing a pet before.He was only eight.
We have another cat, and a dog, but he was special. Got a call from the vets telling us he was there, but he died instantly. :(

minty_zps16beff8a.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry to hear about that _Ta_ and Phunky, and again Sunama.
It does hit you so hard.

Great pic of Richard, Stelly. Dex looks comfy, too, Street. I have a cat that sleeps in bed with me (sometimes on me).

Associate
Sorry to hear of peoples losses. Here are some newer pictures of our two girls they are now just over one year old.

This is Twiglet 'Eowyn' or known as Mistress Twigglington.

This is Truffle 'Arwen' or known as Truffle Bear.
They are both getting along fine with our two older girls and now we have secured our roof terrace with the purrfect fence, there have been no worrying moments for my wife as we are on the 6th floor.

Back
Top Bottom