Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Scrumpy, the last sole survivor of a litter of three cats :) he's awesome!

9unna1.jpg

This is him on catnip.

2je4jfq.jpg

Associate

Had to find her a new home a few months ago, :(
She loved licking my hands or arm for some reason,
sandpaper tongue :D

Last edited:
Associate
This is Archie, hes nearly 10 now. Got him from the cats protection when he was about 5 weeks old.

This is him now

He does this funny thing with his tounge and if you scratch him in the right place. I tried to make him do it again but it didn't really work. :(

Can't find any photos of him as a kitten on here at the moment.

Soldato
heres our two. Ruby and Murray (munchie)

Murray1.JPG

Murray waiting for dinner.

murray2.JPG

In his fav newly found den in the garden.

murray3.JPG

And finally falling off a bed.

ruby1.JPG

Little rubes, bless her she doesn't do a great deal after she broke her back last summer. She's all good apart from a partially paralysed tail but she doesn't leave the garden at all now.

Associate
staggered at the quality of photography in this thread :cool:

also find it amazing how happy cats look when they sleep, it's like it's the best thing in the world ever...... mmmm, sleeeppp....:D

Man of Honour
staggered at the quality of photography in this thread :cool:

also find it amazing how happy cats look when they sleep, it's like it's the best thing in the world ever...... mmmm, sleeeppp....:D

agreed - the photos in here are amazing! My cat doesn't stay still long enough to get good photos unless hes alseep - even then he seems to be able to detect my DSLR and wake up and growl at it :D

Soldato
Some very funny and very cute photos in here!

Here's Fluffy, older photo:

And a recent one of her looking a bit crazy!

She's a grand 21 years old now, or so we approximate. Coming up to 22 too. Found her starving outside my Dads work 17 years ago, so we rescued her. Vet esimated she was 4 at the time from her teeth, she had 3 kittens shortly after we got her :eek::D

Man of Honour
Here's my baby. She is called Jade and is about 3.5 years old. We got her from Cat's Protection 2 years ago.

Jade001.jpg

Looking for her next victim in the field that backs onto our garden. Voles seem to be her favourite. She has taken quite a few into the house while still alive and we end up chasing the damn things around the house so that i can release them back into the field.

Jade012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom