Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I know I'll probably be in the minority on this but I'm not keen on the red Brembo calipers. Sure, lots of performance cars have them in that colour as it's Brembo's 'signature' colour but even though they are OEM, they look a bit barry-boys to me on this. Would be better silver or grey IMO.

Soldato
Jees your a stroppy lot on here arnt you. Picking up my new motor in a week or so. Not quite as nice as my friends A45. Just thought it was a rather loverly purchase that might interest a couple on here. Sorry, should have know better, it is motors after all ;)

Associate
I know I'll probably be in the minority on this but I'm not keen on the red Brembo calipers. Sure, lots of performance cars have them in that colour as it's Brembo's 'signature' colour but even though they are OEM, they look a bit barry-boys to me on this. Would be better silver or grey IMO.

The 350Z comes with gold ones for some reason. Never figured out why, but I agree with you about the red ones

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Am in Telford for the weekend, so decided a morning in Wales at the Evo Triangle was needed :D

wo9Jv5Z.jpg

And a quick snap of my freshly refurbished wheel (yes I need new wheel nuts)

jpZrdcJ.jpg

Will get a thread up with before and after pics when I get back next week.

Soldato
Yeah it took a while to get there lol! I live in Kent though and chances I'll be up here again for a while is quite slim.

Thanks :) Ah that's pretty close, if I'd have known there were locals would have organised a little meet up, shall have to do one next year :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Now I'm looking more forward to getting my wheels done next week! Should probably order some centre caps and nuts before then though so they're ready!

Soldato
My wheel nuts were looking a bit tatty & corroded. I was having a new set of wheels fitted & I was just about to shell out for some new nuts (HUR) when the mechanic volunteered to spray my old ones for me. Quick job with a rattle can over some cardboard & they look brand new...

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Will that last though? Spray can paint + pressure washer each week = flaking paint perhaps?

Edit*

I just realised, I can just ask the bodyshop to spray them with the proper paint when doing the wheels :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Now I'm looking more forward to getting my wheels done next week! Should probably order some centre caps and nuts before then though so they're ready!

Look forward to pics! As well as new caps, mine required new //M stickers, not sure if your wheels will have the same?

My wheel nuts were looking a bit tatty & corroded. I was having a new set of wheels fitted & I was just about to shell out for some new nuts (HUR) when the mechanic volunteered to spray my old ones for me. Quick job with a rattle can over some cardboard & they look brand new...

I might give that a try actually, if it can save the cost of new nuts then excellent :D

Soldato
Finally picked up the Fn2 tonight after a long weeks wait, been quite excited, anyway thought I'd share some pics, going to give her the full beans on detailing Sunday so will post the results in the car cleaning thread (sorry about the crappy phone pics for now), cheers :D

itdo.jpg

hfwh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom