Show Us Your Motors!

I could buy shiny tips for them as I did with my old model, but I think they were £70 each from BMW, so that's a bit much, plus they never stay shiny for more then a week anyway so if they are black then they don't look dirty. Yay for laziness.

I have looked into some exhausts for it out of curiosity but again they are many monies for ones that are any good.

I could buy shiny tips for them as I did with my old model, but I think they were £70 each from BMW, so that's a bit much, plus they never stay shiny for more then a week anyway so if they are black then they don't look dirty. Yay for laziness.

That's why I have cheap eBay tips on my A4 (same design as Audi's just £20 rather than £80).

I get the machine polisher on them once every 6 months, they are 4 years old now (the tips, they started life on my Silver A4), and they are still shiny and scrub up brilliantly.

Quad, oval and shiny :)

23019601382_9b9e67d9f9_b.jpg
[/url]

Thanks mate, yeah it's good for the money, not perfect but I'm trying to resist spending too much making it pristine! Wouldn't be too hard but it's not worth much so need to be fairly sensible on spends.

It's not bad paint wise, just swirly really, so will get it machine polished once the front bumper and probably bonnet have been painted. But I just chucked a quick coat of poorboys black hole on this weekend to see how it'd come up and it looks good so the potential is there to get the paint far better :)

Nice one, good buy imo. Enjoy it.

Now go get looking for your house and get all that sorted before worrying about cars again.

House 1st cars 2nd.

Quad exhaust controversy again! Seriously though, quad exhaust tips on a relatively mundane/normal car (yes i went there, seriously though, you get what mean) just doesn't work for me. Just looks a bit.... silly.

[TW]Fox;29981488 said:
How is SDK going to cope with the fact that 65 is now a year old and 66 is here :eek:

:p

Quad exhaust controversy again! Seriously though, quad exhaust tips on a relatively mundane/normal car (yes i went there, seriously though, you get what mean) just doesn't work for me. Just looks a bit.... silly.

:p

Agreed! Dual is fine, with a decent size tip ;) it's all about the tip.

e.g. 335i

Back
Top Bottom