Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I dont think its that slow but its definitely not like the focus due to its weight. Its built on the smax chassis I think and only has 5 seats so its really spacious inside for both front and rear passengers.

Has sync3 which is a big upgrade to the sync2 my focus had and it includes Android auto and apple car play which is nice

I will get some pics tomorrow even though its abit dirty now.

Soldato
Fresh Delivery :D

32650114614_118fbe9041_c.jpg

Very nice. what are they now 300 bhp?

Soldato
Ford Edge Titanium 210ps Auto
Lux Pack (full leather with climate front seats and panoramic sunroof.)
Adaptive LED/Xenon Lights
Premium sound
Heated Steering wheel
Superchips Bluefin

20170311_141709.jpg

20170311_141652.jpg
Very nice! I've only seen 1 on the road and it really stood out due to its size. Looks premium compared to all the Kuga's, Mokka's etc. Needs some interior pics :)

Soldato
It seems that Ford got a bulk discount on a load of Q7 grilles off the back of a lorry, then took some Ranger Rover lights and enlarged them.

Thought it looked crap from the pics I've seen online, but your photos make it look very smart indeed. Nice!

Caporegime
The only bit that doesn't look particularly well thought out is the gigantic bezel round the screen.

Really liking the current generation Ford styling though, much more aggressive than Fords of old.

Man of Honour
The only bit that doesn't look particularly well thought out is the gigantic bezel round the screen.

Really liking the current generation Ford styling though, much more aggressive than Fords of old.
From a styling perspective it's terrible, for fitting a windscreen it makes things a lot easier. Most of the VAG cars have narrow obscuration bands and apertures meaning its a very fine line between gluing up in exactly the right spot or getting over spill

Soldato
Downgraded the DB9 and S-class into one car....the Panamera. The handling on it is just like the 911 I had, it is a genuine mind **** that I keep reminding myself that the car is bigger than the S-Class yet drives like a 911. How the **** did they do it? 4 Wheel drive is beautiful in this country, never owned a 4wd car before and it's just utter perfection.

Screen_Shot_2017_03_19_at_16_14_21.png

Screen_Shot_2017_03_19_at_18_53_14.png

Man of Honour
Sorry, I meant the infotainment screen, not the windscreen.
I hadn't even noticed, that is awfully big. Would have been a lot cleaner looking if it wasn't so recessed into the dash
I think they're talking about the LCD screen. Its Sunday FN, snap out of work mode!! :D

Being a Sunday makes absolutely no difference, I've been and fitted 5 today

Back
Top Bottom