Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Don't listen to skillmister he's a very grumpy old man, what would thep point of a discussion forum be...if you can't discuss on it?

Yes of course the point is discussion, but we all know how this goes and it will be the same as all the last cars. The whole "I'm useless at buying cars but here's my next attempt I promise it will be different" thing is getting old and having 3-4 threads where a quarter of the posts are by Acme and another half by others but about his attempts at keeping a car on the road for more than a week at a time lacks a bit of.. variety.

Caporegime
Yes of course the point is discussion, but we all know how this goes and it will be the same as all the last cars. The whole "I'm useless at buying cars but here's my next attempt I promise it will be different" thing is getting old and having 3-4 threads where a quarter of the posts are by Acme and another half by others but about his attempts at keeping a car on the road for more than a week at a time lacks a bit of.. variety.
Actually I have bought a few good cars now. :p

The Polo, the Celica and the second MX5 were all disasters, but the first Corolla was fine for the money I paid, same with the E30, the Octavia, the first MX5, and (hopefully) this Corolla!

I don't want to fill this thread with rubbish so lets leave the discussion about the Corolla alone! lol. There isn't much to talk about anyway, which is great.

I will only be posting if I've made several alterations, in which case probably in the other thread...

Soldato

He does seem to be learning slowly from his mistakes to be fair. Lots of people wouldn't have the stones to post after the amount of stick he gets. Plus it adds a different dimension to the forum, keeps it humble :p it would get very boring otherwise.

We all did varying degrees of silly things when we were younger...

Soldato
Less Acme, more cars...

ImprezaSTi_Curborough.jpg

Soldato
Surname wasn't Tata was it ? "I liked the car so much I bought the company" :D

I lost track somewhere, I thought you'd sold the Jag.

Think he'd have tried to find a photo with the new model if so :p

I sold the blue one, bought this one as it was extremely cheap, and now this one is up for sale as well - need to get rid of everything as I'm moving to Mexico in October.

Back
Top Bottom