Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I hope the Mini has moved on from the R53 Cooper S I used to drive (my girlfriend's car so I spent a lot of time in it).

It was a lot of fun to drive with go kart like handling, but the steering was far too heavy, the gearbox far too notchy and the seats far too uncomfortable. Probably one of the only cars that's given me back ache after a lengthy drive.

Man of Honour
I hope the Mini has moved on from the R53 Cooper S I used to drive (my girlfriend's car so I spent a lot of time in it).

It was a lot of fun to drive with go kart like handling, but the steering was far too heavy, the gearbox far too notchy and the seats far too uncomfortable. Probably one of the only cars that's given me back ache after a lengthy drive.

There's a pretty noticeable difference between the R53 and the R56 (Only comparing Ones rather than Cooper S though) and in all honesty I prefered the interior and the drive of the R53

Soldato
So it no longer has heavy steering, a notchy gearbox or terrible seats?

Bearing in mind all of the above is subjective.

My Impreza has a notchy gearbox but it is absolutely sublime compared.

Man of Honour
So it no longer has heavy steering, a notchy gearbox or terrible seats?

Bearing in mind all of the above is subjective.

My Impreza has a notchy gearbox but it is absolutely sublime compared.

Steering is much lighter, gearbox doesn't feel notchy compared to the MX5. I didn't find the seats bad in either, but I guess they're different in a Cooper S

Soldato
To some people its just a Fiesta, but to me its my Fiesta.

IMG_20171209_100335.jpg

Its a Titanium X 125 1.0 Ecoboost. Had a couple of options picked when new also, 17" 8 spoke wheels, Dress Up Kit, Frozen White paint. The Titanium X spec is quite high, heated seats, rear camera and sensors, keyless entry and start, half leather, etc.

I like it :)

Back
Top Bottom