Show Us Your Motors!

daz

daz

Soldato
Here is the delivery of my new to me Huracan Performante:

kzHdo1Is.jpg

ygG1dq2e.jpg

2m0YMk0I.jpg

Congratulations, what a car! Everytime I think about getting rid of mine I just can't think of what I'd replace it with. They just won't make cars like this for much longer. I'm pretty sure the new Huracan Evo despite having the same engine as the Perf has a GPF and as such is quieter.

Interesting spec though - thought about getting the calipers re-done? What's the interior like?

Soldato
Hard to find something decent and already lost a few auctions even though I bid more than I wanted to in the first place...

My only concern is that'll be a boat to drive, I would love to test drive one with 400-450bhp -that's what I would be aiming for powerwise.

Yea you either import one yourself or get lucky.. they're all going up in value, scene points.

I don't think they're that bad, my crown is bigger and still hauls when you need it to, but it is a bit boaty on stock suspension.. after market with stiffer springs and it drives alright for a daily :)

Associate
Congratulations, what a car! Everytime I think about getting rid of mine I just can't think of what I'd replace it with. They just won't make cars like this for much longer. I'm pretty sure the new Huracan Evo despite having the same engine as the Perf has a GPF and as such is quieter.

Interesting spec though - thought about getting the calipers re-done? What's the interior like?

My thoughts are the same, I’ve no idea what I’d replace this car with when the time ones to sell.
I like the yellow callipers, IMO it goes well with the red and matches the yellow stripe on the race bucket seats (I’ll try and pic of the interior up). They are all different and the colour combination and spec of this car just appealed to me.

What’s yours like?

OcUK Staff
Nice, Love those wheels

Yep If I go Performante in the future I want those wheels, basically this is spec I'd go for:

196533d6559bcb24d8fc3e33bc88c8e7.jpg

I'd maybe go Spyder if I can fit, very cramped otherwise coupe, when I was looking I decided they looked so damn good in yellow, orange, green or purple or just did not care what colour I got as long as they had the right wheels to contrast against the colour, but after driving the 458 it blew the standard Huracans away, proper drivers car, only the Performante came closer but still had the issue are you need to be pedalling very quick to feel challenged but as to out right capability the Performante was ballistic, certainly the only car I can forsee pulling me out the 458 but the 458 just feels so emotional and tingling to drive. :)

Associate
White but I stuck a wrap on it. Tempted to replace the PPF with a matt finish when it starts wearing out in a year or two.

NmpNv4w.jpg

Awesome! Never seen a perf like it. Great combination. Who did the ppf and do you have a ceramic coating on the top?

Yep If I go Performante in the future I want those wheels, basically this is spec I'd go for:

196533d6559bcb24d8fc3e33bc88c8e7.jpg

I'd maybe go Spyder if I can fit, very cramped otherwise coupe, when I was looking I decided they looked so damn good in yellow, orange, green or purple or just did not care what colour I got as long as they had the right wheels to contrast against the colour, but after driving the 458 it blew the standard Huracans away, proper drivers car, only the Performante came closer but still had the issue are you need to be pedalling very quick to feel challenged but as to out right capability the Performante was ballistic, certainly the only car I can forsee pulling me out the 458 but the 458 just feels so emotional and tingling to drive. :)

Amari currently has this car - same colour/wheels.
The room in the spyder is compromised compared to the coupe - very different seating position.

Man of Honour
I have a guy at work who just paid 130k to drive an AMG GT Four Door. He is about 5 levels below me and on ten pound an hour so it can be done somehow :p I never questioned how he financed it nor do I want to know how!

Clearly his job hasn't allowed that, he's likely come into some money elsewhere.

daz

daz

Soldato
Awesome! Never seen a perf like it. Great combination. Who did the ppf and do you have a ceramic coating on the top?

I had the front end originally done by Topaz and just had the wrap over the top of it by Yiannimize about 9 months later. No ceramic but might consider it once winter is done.

Have you managed to put many miles on it yet? Even with the sun out today I went out and it was ~3 degrees C and grip was not great (P Zero Corsa for you...). :o

OcUK Staff

Amari currently has this car - same colour/wheels.
The room in the spyder is compromised compared to the coupe - very different seating position.

Yeah have seen that, also sat in the Spyder which had the buckets and unfortunately I did not fit.

If I do go Performante in future, ideally it needs to be a coupe as I also want the comfort seats, for me the buckets are just plain uncomfortable even after a few minutes, the buckets in the Ferrari I am ok with for 2-3hrs before my lower back complains.

Back
Top Bottom