Show Us Your Motors!

daz

daz

Soldato
I don't mind the wrap but the car could do with some different wheels.

The wrap reminds me a bit of the Lamborghini forged carbon?

Soldato
To be fair, it will garner attention which is a useful tool when you're driving something that is advertising your business. You don't look at a Sky van and think "that wrap is awful" it grabs your attention.

Exactly. Presumably he'll be getting some nice tax benefits now that it's basically a works van.

Mayhem’s Rep
Vendor Rep
Yeh we get the VAT back 20% and yup it wasn't a cheap wrap but well worth it for the attention its grabbed.

Daz ref wheels, yes i do not like them my self, and that is part of the upgrade list.

LiE responded :)

Soldato
Yeh we get the VAT back 20% and yup it wasn't a cheap wrap but well worth it for the attention its grabbed.

Daz ref wheels, yes i do not like them my self, and that is part of the upgrade list.

LiE responded :)
Yeah, I'm assuming the company paid for it all, not you?

Commissario
It's not for me, but kudos for doing something to your car that you like. The advertising is a great shout too, @LiE is absolutely right.

Soldato
To be fair, it will garner attention which is a useful tool when you're driving something that is advertising your business. You don't look at a Sky van and think "that wrap is awful" it grabs your attention.

You definitely don't :p

That is understandable but if I saw that car I wouldn't know what it is advertising and still don't even know what it is meant to be advertising so how can I tell?

Soldato
It kind of looks like development car camo wrap, albeit very bad camo wrap, because you can still see the lines of the car perfectly :p

I echo the comment on the wheels - not so much the design, but perhaps a different, lighter colour. If not standard silver, then maybe bronze?

LiE

LiE

Soldato
That is understandable but if I saw that car I wouldn't know what it is advertising and still don't even know what it is meant to be advertising so how can I tell?

I imagine it's mainly at events, Joe Bloggs off the street isn't likely to be into custom loops and know what Mayhems is :p

Soldato
It kind of looks like development car camo wrap, albeit very bad camo wrap, because you can still see the lines of the car perfectly :p

I echo the comment on the wheels - not so much the design, but perhaps a different, lighter colour. If not standard silver, then maybe bronze?

It looks kinda like fake carbon fibre in some of the photos.