Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I share the scepticism for Tesla build quality, but to be fair it doesn't use any fuel, is much faster, and generally makes the 520i look like an old steam ship with how much more advanced it is?
Well that point will destroy any constructive rebuttal as folk froth over where the electricity/rare Earth metals come from :p

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Well that point will destroy any constructive rebuttal as folk froth over where the electricity/rare Earth metals come from :p
Haha, going into the frothy argument over any real eco credentials isn't worth the time is it :p

Nobody can argue that really cheap "fuel" attracting only 5% VAT isn't a rather large draw though!

Soldato
the 5 is just a bit….. I dunno, boring? I love the tech in the Tesla, and as it’s not going to cost me anything to change, seems a good idea.
I mean.. a 520i is a tool. A nice tool but it's there to do the job. If you wanted something more involving then that was not the car. Model 3 is a dishwasher too lol.

Man of Honour
Makes sense to me, an EV to do short trips and an ICE car for fun or longer trips.

Makes sense to me too. I think our first EV will be for most of our driving - ie local - with ICE for distance. All the benefits of zero emissions urban driving without any range issues.

Back
Top Bottom