Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
IMG_20220619_163856.jpg

Went to Wales. Had some great drives round the mountain roads. This is my favourite picture on the A498.

IMG_20220619_140911.jpg

There were nearly 100 TVRs on the trip. So many I couldn't get them all in one shot.

Looks like a breakdown Mecca.

Soldato
Nice going the Saturday now as going Wales for a drive on the Sunday.

If your there Saturday keep an eye out for the Pace Car amongst the other Corvettes.
Yep, we're going Saturday so I'll be sure to say hello, even if I don't knwo what you look like hahaha. So, heading my way hey on Sunday to the Welsh hills :) Wave as you go by as I'm based in Holywell :cry:

Soldato

It was a bit of a wait but my new works lease finally arrived, massive upgrade from my XC60 T8!

It's a MY22 (one of the very last ones to leave the factory by all accounts) Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge, it's cracking motor, had it a week or so now after months of delays of it getting pushed back constantly due to shortages of parts.

455bhp, 18.8kwh Battery good for about 35 miles weather depending ofc!

We were in dire need of 7 seats after the birth of our baby 8 weeks ago, we were driving everywhere in 2 hours as we have 4 kids!

R Design spec, in Volvo's Thunder Grey, comes with lots of spec, BLIS, Pilot Assist, Radar CC, decent base sound system, no panoramic roof unfortunately though!

Full use of Volvo's on call app which allows to pre cool/heat as needed before getting in.

Very, very happy and well worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom