• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Mate I had no idea that was you. I saw you going round and thought that looks mint.

Wish I said hello now. Sunday was a pooshow, we left early as well. Misha said it was the worst day of TF EVER.

racetracker-29761582-4741231920.jpg

racetracker-29853952-4741221920.jpg
I did see you! Remember that plate ha.

Yeah, our whole trip was a bit of a flop.

We left on Friday, got there and skies opened up so I did one sighting lap in wet and parked up.

Saturday was a wash-out, whole day of non stop rain so we chilled in the area, ate some food and went to the ringwerks museum.

Sunday came, weather is nice but we gotta leave for uk at midday, managed to get a lap in around 830 and track got closed for 2hrs or so.

Opened up, got another two laps in and gave up as it was carnage on track, just crazy amounts of cars and after a few sketchy corners I thought I’ll either bin it or someone will take me out.

Soon as we parked up, two out of 4 cars we came in broke down. One clutch failed, other snapped his key inside the boot lid.

I saw the queues, must’ve been 3hrs long!

Misha was meant to drive the civic on Saturday and then Sunday but I just couldn’t find the time to do it.

Ah well, was good first visit and we’ll try again next time. Civic made it there and back without issues so can’t complain about the car, just wish the track was quieter.

Soldato
I did see you! Remember that plate ha.

Yeah, our whole trip was a bit of a flop.

We left on Friday, got there and skies opened up so I did one sighting lap in wet and parked up.

Saturday was a wash-out, whole day of non stop rain so we chilled in the area, ate some food and went to the ringwerks museum.

Sunday came, weather is nice but we gotta leave for uk at midday, managed to get a lap in around 830 and track got closed for 2hrs or so.

Opened up, got another two laps in and gave up as it was carnage on track, just crazy amounts of cars and after a few sketchy corners I thought I’ll either bin it or someone will take me out.

Soon as we parked up, two out of 4 cars we came in broke down. One clutch failed, other snapped his key inside the boot lid.

I saw the queues, must’ve been 3hrs long!

Misha was meant to drive the civic on Saturday and then Sunday but I just couldn’t find the time to do it.

Ah well, was good first visit and we’ll try again next time. Civic made it there and back without issues so can’t complain about the car, just wish the track was quieter.
Misha was supposed to drive my mates Exige and that never happened either.

I got a lap in Saturday morning then first thing Sunday morning. Glad I did in the end as I wasn't going to as my lad wasn't feeling well but my mates went out and I followed. He dived out the car when we came off and ran to the bogs :D

Hope your mates got home OK.

Soldato
Misha was supposed to drive my mates Exige and that never happened either.

I got a lap in Saturday morning then first thing Sunday morning. Glad I did in the end as I wasn't going to as my lad wasn't feeling well but my mates went out and I followed. He dived out the car when we came off and ran to the bogs :D

Hope your mates got home OK.

haha! I suffer with motion sickness in cars too so I know how bad it can get.

one I dropped off in belgium, he got picked up by his dad who was on the way from uk with spare key..

other one ended up staying for 2 extra days and after £2k bill finally got his car back with new clutch and drove it back to uk..

Caporegime
I mean statistically the number of cars he drives vs the number he crashes is really low.. especially seeing as he drives in the ‘ring at some rate too. But yeah, there’s always a risk.

Plenty of ring taxi drivers have done it for years with 0 crashes. He also got a 1 race ban for crashing into the back of a car under yellows and speeding during a race!

He has no doubt found his niche on Youtube and congrats to him but there will come a point when something more than a crash will happen and I wouldn't want to be a passenger when that happens without a cage, harness and helmet.

Soldato
I have no idea what line I crossed there :cry::cry::cry:

Edit: for reference, it was a pun to the bloke whose nephew had one as his first car and clipped the rear axle drifting then smashed it again a bit later on.

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
You're telling me F&F references from 2001 are fair game but posts from ~3 months ago (I actually can't find it again) are off limits? I am outraged.
It was not me that acted BTW, but I had no idea what you were on about, it just looked like you were making out he could not afford the car himself!

Just add some context if the post would look "off" if no one gets the reference :D

Soldato
It was not me that acted BTW, but I had no idea what you were on about, it just looked like you were making out he could not afford the car himself!

Just add some context if the post would look "off" if no one gets the reference :D

Tut. Mods should have a perfect memory of every post within their sub forum of choice :p

Back
Top Bottom