Show Us Your Motors!

Is it time to close this thread and start a fresh new "Show Us Your Motors!" thread? Most of the links which contain images at the start of the thread have expired. And a lot of people have changed their car since posting in here. Also, ground rules can be placed such as not quoting images, and a brief description of the car.

Is it time to close this thread and start a fresh new "Show Us Your Motors!" thread? Most of the links which contain images at the start of the thread have expired. And a lot of people have changed their car since posting in here. Also, ground rules can be placed such as not quoting images.

As much as I like this thread, it's home to a good bit of banter and some good pictures, maybe having a members gallery like a lot of the car specific forums have would be a better idea?

Just collected this yesterday :)

car1.jpg

arty

As much as I like this thread, it's home to a good bit of banter and some good pictures, maybe having a members gallery like a lot of the car specific forums have would be a better idea?

The good thing about having a thread though is people can see when updates are posted etc without having to remember to log on to a site :)

Just over two weeks to go!

megane rs [img]

(yes, yes, it's a stock photo...)[/quote]

Test drove one of these last weekend, the power was quite exciting! The brakes were pretty good too, the only thing I didn't like was that it was too dark inside, and felt that I couldn't see much from the interior mirror either.

Test drove one of these last weekend, the power was quite exciting! The brakes were pretty good too, the only thing I didn't like was that it was too dark inside, and felt that I couldn't see much from the interior mirror either.

Yup, pretty much my thoughts, and my only gripes with it too.

The optional sun roof deals (to some degree) with the inside being a bit dark.

However the rear view is severely limited, however I had it on an extended test-drive (couple of hours) and got used to checking the door mirrors rather than the rear-view mirror and I think it's liveable with.

arty ...that's a lovely colour on your MX5, I don't recall seeing one like that before, with cream or light grey leather interior that'd be lovely.

arty ...that's a lovely colour on your MX5, I don't recall seeing one like that before, with cream or light grey leather interior that'd be lovely.

Thanks. I believe it is the rarest colour at the moment (though undoubtedly I'll be proven wrong now I have it :o) and unfortunately a non-black leather interior wasn't an option, or I'd probably have gone for it. I'm no lover of black interiors :)

arty

The Beastie

Hi everyone,

This is my Seat Ibiza mk2 2.0 GTi 16v. Owned it a month, it's done over 112k miles but still flies. Anyone going to be at GTi International next weekend ?? Will be on the SeatCupra.net stand with the other mk2'ers !!

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

clean1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom