Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
This is actually a serious question. How do you go on with declaring that you've fitted the wrong sized tyres to the wheels?

Well I phone insurance company and tol them i'd modified the car.

Told them I had coilovers, new wider wheels (told them dimensions), said I had a slight bit of stretch on the tyres (told them dimensions), Said I had painted the interior but they said that didnt matter, Then mentioned the induction kit, remap etc... They charged me admin fee and that was it.

The way they work is if you have a crash they run the insurance through on your car standard but don't replace the mods that you have on the car.

Trust me no matter how hard you try and pull my car apart its all legit even if its hard for some of you to understand. :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It’s a fine feat of engineering (the supercharger/engine mods etc) but sadly IMO it’s been ruined with the wrapped CF and custom stitching/CSL boot tat dotted around the car. The interior looks in good condition as well which makes it all the worse as it would otherwise have been a pristine M3 with awesome lolpower. Also a personal thing but I don’t like the exhaust note, the stock raspy note is far nicer and suits the E46 M3 perfectly, don’t know why people change that. There’s a bogey coloured E46 M3 down here where the woman driver has done the same, it sounds like a fartcan as opposed to an M3.

Lastly, why ditch the M3 badge?

I understand all this is down to the previous owner so I hope the new owner will change most of that so it is restored back to M3 ownership and not EMFREE :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been missing not having a project car in Australia, so I rented a dodgy trailer and picked this up on Saturday:

1977 BMW 3.0L(i)
IMG_4277_zps89e3f0da.jpg

Guy I got it from has had it for 28 years, has travelled everywhere in it and reckons he's done over 600,000km's in it. It needs a bit of work (auto box needs refurb, bit of bodywork, interior tidy) but it's got a great story so I'm going to throw some money at it and see what happens. I've always wanted an E3 and they're bloody hard to get nowadays so I'm pretty chuffed.

Man of Honour
I've been missing not having a project car in Australia, so I rented a dodgy trailer and picked this up on Saturday:

1977 BMW 3.0L(i)

Guy I got it from has had it for 28 years, has travelled everywhere in it and reckons he's done over 600,000km's in it. It needs a bit of work (auto box needs refurb, bit of bodywork, interior tidy) but it's got a great story so I'm going to throw some money at it and see what happens. I've always wanted an E3 and they're bloody hard to get nowadays so I'm pretty chuffed.[/QUOTE]

Lovely. We'll need a few more pictures and an update on your work. :)

Soldato
Always had a soft spot for the S2k, ever since it was first released... not seen anything else look like it.

I promised myself I would drive one, some day (probably when I no longer require a Fertility Wagon!)

Back
Top Bottom