Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
They were the least black of the original options (black but diamond cut), but I did like the wheel design :)

Original:

i.php
I really like the diamond cut 826Ms, definitely better than the straight black.

Soldato
Had mine since August last year, it has the TRD vent garnish things on it now and hoping to get the rest of the TRD kit in the next few months. Need to get rid of the Black wheels, I want something Silver but not sure what. Was considering Enkei RPF1's but I also like the NT03+M and TMS wheels they do.

lEHKbTl.jpeg

0kqINwm.jpeg

RrczZIG.jpeg
I keep wondering about the wheel colour too. I think Silver would suit this and the Blue one nicely, but then black works too. Was there an option for different wheels from new?

Soldato
I keep wondering about the wheel colour too. I think Silver would suit this and the Blue one nicely, but then black works too. Was there an option for different wheels from new?
The only options where colour and transmission type. I think in Europe where they could pick trim levels the lower trim got a different wheel style but pretty sure we got the Premium as the default/only option.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
The only options where colour and transmission type. I think in Europe where they could pick trim levels the lower trim got a different wheel style but pretty sure we got the Premium as the default/only option.
The lower trim wheels look naff. Subaru BRZ has gunmetal which looks much nicer.
ExJQPCf.png

If you haven't got a spare set of wheels - how do you go about changing the colour?? When I redid the wheels on my A6, I had a winter set handy..
Tempted by the BRZ in Blue, but then it'd have to have the gold wheels...

Soldato
Soldato
Aw man, those are some nice wheels. Think those might have jumped to the top of my list now. Need to try and do some P/S wizardry and see what they'd look like.

have a google around, plenty of them on GR86's. They look much better in person than in the pictures, the product pictures I think let them down or at least the colour, the colour pops in person.

Soldato
The OEM wheels look fantastic in silver imo and is something I plan to do in the summer with my local guy who is one of the few these days that actually paints wheels which seems to be a dying art.
I had considered this but I don't know anyone in the N/E that will paint wheels and do it properly, it's all crappy powder coating.
have a google around, plenty of them on GR86's. They look much better in person than in the pictures, the product pictures I think let them down or at least the colour, the colour pops in person.
I followed the link you sent and they look good, I noticed they had a user gallery which was pretty decent, was some GT86's which is basically the same car shape.

GT86 them - https://www.enkei.co.jp/product/gallery/details/1971
GT86 again - https://www.enkei.co.jp/product/gallery/details/1394
FD02 purely because I like the wheel and love the FD02 - https://www.enkei.co.jp/product/gallery/details/1489

Back
Top Bottom