Sidekick ( vodka drink )

dal

dal

Associate
Had some of this for the first time yesterday, wow how nice is that stuff, I had the cookies & cream flavour, I've got to say it has to be one of the best tasting drinks I've ever had , at 14.5% though you could get drunk without realising it with this stuff, I'll definately be buying some more of this, think I'll try the mint choc chip next time :)

Man of Honour
Is this the stuff that comes in the plastic shot glasses with a foil seal over the top? Ah, on checking it seems it is related but now they've moved into doing bottles of it, a fairly bland alcopop from what I remember although I must admit I've not drunk it in a good number of years.

Soldato
Is this the stuff that comes in the plastic shot glasses with a foil seal over the top? Ah, on checking it seems it is related but now they've moved into doing bottles of it, a fairly bland alcopop from what I remember although I must admit I've not drunk it in a good number of years.

Not an alcopop, its 14.5% and tasty. Far far better than that awful corkys stuff.

Man of Honour
Not an alcopop, its 14.5% and tasty. Far far better than that awful corkys stuff.

Ok, my mistake. It's a bit stronger than a typical alcopop but I'd still be tempted to lump it in that class of drinks, it's designed to be a sweet easily consumed alcohol.

Did these used to come in plastic shot glasses that you could "attach" to the top of your glass?

It's from the same company, those were the things that I was remembering.

Soldato
Ok, my mistake. It's a bit stronger than a typical alcopop but I'd still be tempted to lump it in that class of drinks, it's designed to be a sweet easily consumed alcohol.

It's from the same company, those were the things that I was remembering.

That's how I see it as well.

Back
Top Bottom