Single black female: Love Island and the problem with race and dating

I dated a black woman from Angola and the the difference in lip sizes was actually a dealbreaker for me. I do find some black women attractive, but it's a different matter when you get up close and personal.

It's pretty normal to like certain races more often than others, doesn't mean you can't find other races attractive at all though. I don't find too many black women attractive but some are, Tessa Thompson for example.

I actually find mixed race or Latina women on average the most attractive

It's pretty normal to like certain races more often than others, doesn't mean you can't find other races attractive at all though. I don't find too many black women attractive but some are, Tessa Thompson for example.

I actually find mixed race or Latina women on average the most attractive

I think Tessa Thompson is mixed race so that would make sense. :p

It's natural to have preferences, petit, blonde etc so that's going to apply to skin colour as well.

I don’t generally find black women attractive but it’s strange because it varies by region. I can’t find any black African women attractive, but I’ve seen some very nice black women in the US who have African ancestry. I don’t know if the westernisation affects a families appearance over the generations.

Shock as TV show exposes the fact people have preferences! But apparently it means they have it tougher? Well I'm short but no-one seems to suggest that the opposite sex are prejudiced against me. That's just life and I get on with it.

Personally I do find some black women very attractive. I married an asian girl too. I don't watch the show so had to Google her. She looks nice. I find her attractive but I didn't bother googling the other contestants to see how she compares to them. But if I were single and met her in a bar then I'd definitely go and chat to her. Elbows not too pointy either.

Depends on the type of black woman, half cast, Hawaiian, Barbadian etc are beautiful.

Nigerian and African, not so much.

Without pushing my preferences, I don't think Hawaiian is a race, my first thought would be Polynesian, but I'm not sure if that's a race, how about Mongoloid, which I dislike, as it evokes an image of Downs Syndrome.
If you put Hawaiians in the "black" column, how about Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodian? Probably Oriental, or some word Oriental.
You nominate Barbadians as beautiful, Rihanna is a Barbadian, and I wouldn't give her house room, but that's just me, likewise Beyoncé, although just her stupid name is a put-off, if you want to see a seriously beautiful back woman, IN MY OPINION, check out Noemie Lenoir.

Let's all be honest here, it's simply because people unconciously are more attracted to their own race mostly, also there can be a cultural bias at play too. Does this guy fit my culture? if so I prefer him, for example Islamic culture (of course not always)..... you see it with asians at times you see it with blacks etc etc

Oh noez muh racism.

I remember OKcupid releasing it's data and then deleting it because it was too controversial. I think black woman had the lowest reply rates from all men....and black men from white woman vice versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom