Skate 2

It adds a sense of realism if you ask me. In reality if you are trying to skate a public spot (stair set, ledge etc) you can always guarantee people getting in the way. It always used to happen with me when i used to skate.

But yeah i agree it is really frustrating! lol

Developers need to know where to stop the realism though. Its fine when you're just skating round the city but there isn't a single reason to have it when you're doing challenges.

I picked this up today, traded it for COD WAW and I am liking it but I am stuck at some part where I am supposed to get 400 points on a big pile of red books, I just can't find what trick I need to do to get those points, I tried grinding the book but it only gives me like 250 points.

If you're still stuck on this try flipping into a grind and flipping out (extra points for a complex flip e.g. laser flip, 360 flip, hardflip..

Just bought the first DLC (fun factory or whatever it's called)

Don't think it's worth it really, pretty boring, mostly empty area with 3/4 video challenges, 5 own the spots and one competition. Completed it in about 20-30 mins and I can't see myself going back to it much.

Anyone got the classic DLC yet? Would be interested to know how much they've changed the areas.

Back
Top Bottom