Skull and bones

Associate
Anyone seen the new announcement of skull and bones
Release date Nov 8th

Strange setup If you ask me can't leave ship only in safe haven ports

No boarding hand to hand fighting

Watched the recent gameplay reveal and was not at all impressed. Looked very basic and just a platform for kerching mtx

Not for me after the gameplay they showed, who wants to play a pirate game where you can't board other ships or leave your ship to loot an island, things that Sea of Thieves has let people do for years.

Looks like they spent too much on it to let it die but are just trying to cut their losses now by releasing a half finished game (again).

I saw a few comments on a video that said Ubisoft are obligated to release the game or they need to repay a lot of money to the Singapore government. Could be rubbish, but would explain why they keep pushing on with this game when it looks as bad as it does.
Ubisoft are just a joke now.

I saw a few comments on a video that said Ubisoft are obligated to release the game or they need to repay a lot of money to the Singapore government. Could be rubbish, but would explain why they keep pushing on with this game when it looks as bad as it does.
Ubisoft are just a joke now.
The frustrating thing is I quite enjoy some of their games, but they're very much reskinned iterations these days.

I loved Black Flag (well until I had to do the AC bits). I had high hopes, just take Black Flag, make it bigger and make it feel more like a living world where your actions impact the game world.

Now it seems that they've jumped the shark with crazy ship designs and weapons.

I just want a game where I can sail around and pretend to be a pirate. Is that really too much to ask? Apparently yes, yes it is.

I loved Black Flag (well until I had to do the AC bits). I had high hopes, just take Black Flag, make it bigger and make it feel more like a living world where your actions impact the game world.

Now it seems that they've jumped the shark with crazy ship designs and weapons.

I just want a game where I can sail around and pretend to be a pirate. Is that really too much to ask? Apparently yes, yes it is.
Give Sea of Thieves a go.

What we need is a better looking blackwake.

That was an awesome game when you had a good captain and crew. Sea of thieves is okay, granted, but with only 4 people on a ship it was a bit limited. Having 10s of guns firing on a broadside and people hustling ammo around and patching stuff up on that big scale was rad.

Yeah, not going to be a full price purchase. I know it's in Open Beta, but it's been run as a demo and at present the graphics aren't up there with a fifty quid game.

Back
Top Bottom