Skull and bones

Just played the 8 hour free trial and I have an hour to go.

Wasn't going to get this but its actually not too bad.
Kept me entertained all day :)

I have the 8 hour trial installed but haven't started it. After the comment on here I installed Black Flag instead (bought in the past but never played) and I'm enjoying that at the moment instead. Banishers is on the back burner now too.

Got 14hrs in now and really liking this.

The ship battles are really good fun. Especially like when the high level AI ships pick each other off and I go in for the loot once someone is sunk.

Despite the reviews i jumped into the 8 hour trial over the weekend while helldivers 2 servers were borked :P and actually enjoyed the game.
Combat is actualy pretty good and overall the game is a relaxing one, certainly not one for the endorfine seeking players :) but there is a lot to sink your teeth into.
I might buy when the price drops meanwhile i have so many good new games it best to hold off for a while.

I always said I couldn’t be a YouTuber because I don’t have a personality, but apparently it’s not a requirement.

Not sure it ever was, especially gaming ones. Just got to throw in: What's up guys, without further ado let's get into it, here's today's sponsor hello fresh, like and subscribe, it really helps us out.
Oh and punchable face for the 99% click bait video thumbnails.

Last edited:
Nah man, this is what we call an “edge lord”. Lmao negative score. Game looks pants but guy is just catering to the point and scream mob.

Ooof the 1st 'AAAA' games goes from £75 on release to £20 on Steam 6 months later....

No wonder the computer/ console games industries in trouble.

Do games not normally drop in price after 6 months?

To less than a third of their launch price in half a year?

Not the ones making much money back!

Still beaten by the Justice League that was recently 'free' (with an Amazon subscription)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom