Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Hi assume phone and broadband is extra?

I can get codes elsewhere just wondering what to do since Virgin have lost the plot on pricing :(

Associate
Just for info in relation to Sky mini boxes.
I had the sky Q 2 TB and a mini box free as Friends and family which meant I was still a tv down without sky as I previously with HD sky + had 2 boxes and magic eye.
I phoned up to enquire re additional 2nd mini box and they wanted £99.
I told them that as I was in my cooling off period I’d like to revert back to Sky + as I had better options. Cancellation could only offer me £10 month off my bill but still had to pay £99.
Told them I still wanted to revert back as I wasn’t happy and they tried transferring me to revertions and after 5 mins told me good news mr Kay we can do you another mini box for free.

Associate
Hi MC, I'm looking to get Sky for my parents. I'll be paying the bill but it will be for their address, which is the same postcode as me, should this be an issue ?

PS. I have the full package already. I'd be getting the £30 package for them if you have any codes left.:)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Hi MC, I'm looking to get Sky for my parents. I'll be paying the bill but it will be for their address, which is the same postcode as me, should this be an issue ?

PS. I have the full package already. I'd be getting the £30 package for them if you have any codes left.:)
Different house number I assume? In which case that's fine

Soldato
MissChief

Looking to move from Sky HD multiroom to Sky Q multiroom. Don't need the 2TB box as have no UHD and the website is coming in at £70 (£20 install and £50 Q mini), any ideas if that is the best I will get (not at end of contract so can't try "leaving") :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom