Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Hi all,
I have been with sky for a number of years and am due for renewal (SkyQ + multiscreen). Renewal could have taken place in October and when I tried to call sky for their £25 box set offer I was told if was only for new customers (although it said on their website it was for all). I am now trying to discuss a new deal and they have said the best is £31 for box set but if I had done it in October I could have gotten it for £25.

I am quite frustrated and would like to ask if anyone had any suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Xander

Associate
Thanks MissChief.
I am even thinking of cancelling and getting my wife to register as a new customer. Terrible they refused the offer at the time and afterwards said it was possible.
Many thanks.
Xander

Soldato
@MisChief currently paying £28 for
  • Box Sets
  • Sky Cinema
  • Sky 3D
  • Sky+HD box
  • Sky+HD box
not sure why hd box listed twice as not on multiroom, currently I have an offer of upgrade to 1tb q for £28 pcm + £199 one off fee or multi room at £40pcm with £70 one off fee.

Is your deal better and does 3D still work on Q?

Thanks
Simon

Caporegime
OP
@MisChief currently paying £28 for
  • Box Sets
  • Sky Cinema
  • Sky 3D
  • Sky+HD box
  • Sky+HD box
not sure why hd box listed twice as not on multiroom, currently I have an offer of upgrade to 1tb q for £28 pcm + £199 one off fee or multi room at £40pcm with £70 one off fee.

Is your deal better and does 3D still work on Q?

Thanks
Simon
3D does work on Q but it's all on demand based, there's no live channel any more. My deal gives a free 2TB box and £49 for the mini and £12pm for 18 months so may significantly reduce your deal bargaining power if you have deals coming to an end soon.

Soldato
3D does work on Q but it's all on demand based, there's no live channel any more. My deal gives a free 2TB box and £49 for the mini and £12pm for 18 months so may significantly reduce your deal bargaining power if you have deals coming to an end soon.
Hi, I'm midway through contract and with the Disney acquisition was thinking might struggle getting deals on contract renewal, quick check showed 18 month contract for prices listed.

Caporegime
OP
Hi, I'm midway through contract and with the Disney acquisition was thinking might struggle getting deals on contract renewal, quick check showed 18 month contract for prices listed.
There's still plenty of regulations and governments to appease before it actually happens, so much so that its expected that the Fox acquisition, if approved by the government and CMA will actually happen early next year before any Disney takeover of Fox happens. Until that does its business as usual.

Man of Honour
@MissChief

I'm looking to get my nan Sky for Christmas, are there any offers currently on? And how would it work in terms of her as a customer, I'd be paying for her subscription so would she get a new customer offer? Or because I'm paying would it be classed as an existing customer?

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief

I'm looking to get my nan Sky for Christmas, are there any offers currently on? And how would it work in terms of her as a customer, I'd be paying for her subscription so would she get a new customer offer? Or because I'm paying would it be classed as an existing customer?
The only offer at the moment is for half price entertainment pack, only saves £10pm!

Back
Top Bottom