Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Thank you very much @MissChief I keep getting the "Sorry but we are having technical difficulties" with the link I have received. It is a replacement link because the previous one also gave me that error. :(
Could it be because I'm on my mobile / tablet? I don't have access to the desktop at the moment.

Caporegime
OP
Thank you very much @MissChief I keep getting the "Sorry but we are having technical difficulties" with the link I have received. It is a replacement link because the previous one also gave me that error. :(
Could it be because I'm on my mobile / tablet? I don't have access to the desktop at the moment.

Not sure. Try calling? The SIAF code at the bottom of the email is the one you want to get the discount

Soldato
The sky broadband offer - I’m existing tv customer with sky but potentially moving broadband , would it work? And can redeem against a fibre plan? Many thanks

Man of Honour
My current VM contract end in about a month so looking at what Sky has to offer.

In my basket currently is.

Sky Entertainment
Sky Sports
Sky Ultimate on Demand
Sky Multi Room Plus 1 Sky Q and 1 Mini (35 HD channels)
Sky Fibre up 57mb
Sky Booster
Sky Talk Evenings and Weekends

Total cost £95 plus £49.99 set up.

A couple of questions.

While building the package there's no option to add Sky Q Experience. Is the multi room plus I've added the same thing?

And if it is, does that mean I won't be billed by Netflix for my premium subscription and it'll go through Sky instead and it'll continue to be UHD on 4 devices with 5 profiles as it is now?

Finally will the current friends and family codes you're offering discount that £95 by 35%?

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
My current VM contract end in about a month so looking at what Sky has to offer.

In my basket currently is.

Sky Entertainment
Sky Sports
Sky Ultimate on Demand
Sky Multi Room Plus 1 Sky Q and 1 Mini (35 HD channels)
Sky Fibre up 57mb
Sky Booster
Sky Talk Evenings and Weekends

Total cost £95 plus £49.99 set up.

A couple of questions.

While building the package there's no option to add Sky Q Experience. Is the multi room plus I've added the same thing?

And if it is, does that mean I won't be billed by Netflix for my premium subscription and it'll go through Sky instead and it'll continue to be UHD on 4 devices with 5 profiles as it is now?

Finally will the current friends and family codes you're offering discount that £95 by 35%?

Thanks
Q Experience =Multiscreen.
Ultimate on demand means Sky will bill you for Netflix, yes. Your package will remain the premium one.
I believe so, yes. Trust message me for a code.

Associate
I'm currently with BT until my contract ends on the 5th March thankgod. My monthly package consists of Fibre Broadband, evenings and weekends, 1x BT Tv box (no premium channels) 1x sim only card £10pm. My usual monthly bill is around £76

And they're absolutely horrendous.
They mess up my account all of the time. I have a sim only card for my teenage daughter which has a £0 spend cap on. when her data runs out, they always allow the data to continue, and try and charge me extra.
The data is supposed to just stop until it renews. I have to contact them all the time about it, and then wait for them to sort the bill out. In July I was on my family holiday in Zante and I was sitting by the pool talking a call from them about this.
Each time they promise it'll not happen again, but it always does.

So I'm wondering, hoping If I could be able to get a F&F code please?
Save me from my BT hell haha.

Caporegime
OP
I'm currently with BT until my contract ends on the 5th March thankgod. My monthly package consists of Fibre Broadband, evenings and weekends, 1x BT Tv box (no premium channels) 1x sim only card £10pm. My usual monthly bill is around £76

And they're absolutely horrendous.
They mess up my account all of the time. I have a sim only card for my teenage daughter which has a £0 spend cap on. when her data runs out, they always allow the data to continue, and try and charge me extra.
The data is supposed to just stop until it renews. I have to contact them all the time about it, and then wait for them to sort the bill out. In July I was on my family holiday in Zante and I was sitting by the pool talking a call from them about this.
Each time they promise it'll not happen again, but it always does.

So I'm wondering, hoping If I could be able to get a F&F code please?
Save me from my BT hell haha.
Send me a trust message. Click trust, login, click to send a message.

Man of Honour
@MissChief

Tried to sign up today and part way through the checkout it said I wasn't eligiable as I was already as customer, which I'm not. Would it be beacuse the Trust email you sent the link to has already been used to sign up with Sky in the past?

If so, is it possible to resend the code to an email address I haven't used for Sky before?

Thanks.

OK, so Ive tried using another browser and that failed.

Also tried signing up in the wifes name and she's never had Sky, so I can only assume that the link you sent is tagged to my Trust email, which in turn has been used for Sky in the past.

I'll send you a trust message with an alternative email address to use.

Last edited:
Associate
@MissChief hi there
Looks like I missed the HD option when is signed as a new customer then to find they want to charge me a fiver a month.
I told them I should have had it with my discount but as I’ve missed it the only way to get a discount is to get another code as existing customer. I noticed you had them but typically now I need one they are no longer available.
Do you think they are coming back as would use one for the Hd pack.
Can’t believe the don’t include HD considering I went with the ultra

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief hi there
Looks like I missed the HD option when is signed as a new customer then to find they want to charge me a fiver a month.
I told them I should have had it with my discount but as I’ve missed it the only way to get a discount is to get another code as existing customer. I noticed you had them but typically now I need one they are no longer available.
Do you think they are coming back as would use one for the Hd pack.
Can’t believe the don’t include HD considering I went with the ultra

Check your gmail…..:)

Associate
Nearing the end of my Sky Deal after cancelling. Currently on Entertainment, Superfast Broadband, HD, SkyGo Extra, and Pay As You Talk for £65 a month after the discount has ended (was £49). Apparently £48 is the best cancellations can do, nothing extra offered.

My contract ends on the 6th so could do with sorting BT (who have a better deal) sharpish. Worth calling Sky back?

Back
Top Bottom