Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief Would you happen to have any codes for Superfast Fibre? Been keeping an eye on USwitch deals and didn't realise you were able to supply codes for new customers :)
I do! Send me a trust message. (click trust, then click to send a message, not leave trust on my trust mage)

What I don't have is any TV codes left! I'm hoping they'll get renewed next week though.

Soldato
Stupid question, but I have to ask...

I got a TV and broadband deal with a code (thanks @MissChief ). I've since had FTTP enabled at my address, but Sky don't offer full speeds, so I'm going to have to switch to BT Infinity to get the full beans fibre.

If I'm reading the blurb right, this is going to cost me 13.24 per month (11 months), so 145.64 in early termination fees on the broadband.

They aren't going to do anything daft like make me cancel the whole TV package at the same time? I want to keep my TV and sports etc, just early exit on the broadband....

Caporegime
OP
Stupid question, but I have to ask...

I got a TV and broadband deal with a code (thanks @MissChief ). I've since had FTTP enabled at my address, but Sky don't offer full speeds, so I'm going to have to switch to BT Infinity to get the full beans fibre.

If I'm reading the blurb right, this is going to cost me 13.24 per month (11 months), so 145.64 in early termination fees on the broadband.

They aren't going to do anything daft like make me cancel the whole TV package at the same time? I want to keep my TV and sports etc, just early exit on the broadband....
No, they’re separate contracts so won’t affect the tv.

Back
Top Bottom