Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Will do. Why Friday if you don't mind me asking?

Sky business weeks start on Fridays, and all cancellations advisors get two codes that generate a specific set of good offers on a Friday. These offers would definitely bring the package you described at £46. It's likely the offers will populate by default in your account since you're coming off a deep offer anyway, but a Friday improves your chances.

Associate
Thanks for the info. Will call Friday.

Should I start by saying I'll cancel?

Well yes, you need to speak to the cancellations department for these offers. Do insist on it, but I would guess you'll get this price without too much hassle as again, it's likely the offers will be there for you (Entertainment at £20, 3 add-ons for £1 each, Cinema for £10 and QEXP/QMS for £13).

Associate
The new price increases are a kick in the teeth to loyal customers. My bill is going up by £9 on April 1st to £114 (just as a couple of minor offers end too as I always seem to be at the upper end of the price scale).

I don't even have a call package or sports, Q Multiroom (VIP offer) with Entertainment, Ultimate Boxset, Kids, HD and Movies plus landline and Fibre Pro.

What is a reasonable price for that lot if I ring up? I tried to look online but the website is playing up, maybe due to some offers expiring today.

Edit: Looks like I am stuck until any decent existing customer inclusive offers turn up as I am still in contract on the core Entertainment element. On the plus side it looks like my line finally recognises Fibre Max as an option, so any offers with that will be an easy switch. I will cancel Movies before the current offer is up in a month or so.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hello, not sure if this is OK but the mother in law is in the market for Basic TV and fast broadband, she's currently paying ~£44 for BT BBand only...anything around that price point you Sky folk can do / recommend? I've had Sky Q and have recommended it to her...
Cheers

Caporegime
OP
Hello, not sure if this is OK but the mother in law is in the market for Basic TV and fast broadband, she's currently paying ~£44 for BT BBand only...anything around that price point you Sky folk can do / recommend? I've had Sky Q and have recommended it to her...
Cheers
£11 deal then £27.99 for fibre including line rental can be added?

Associate
My mum is looking at saving some money on sky she is a current customer but currently out of contract but would like to get sky Q with all channels apart from Sport whats deals are about at the moment?

Thanks

Associate
My mum is looking at saving some money on sky she is a current customer but currently out of contract but would like to get sky Q with all channels apart from Sport whats deals are about at the moment?

Thanks

It's a hypothetical question, as offers on accounts differ. I'd suggest you give Sky a call to see what they can do.

Back
Top Bottom