*** Sky TV Cancellation & Negotiation Thread ***

Soldato
I have been Paying £44 a month for sky sports entertainment and sky sports
but it was becoming too much money to spend, so today after 10 years with Sky I have cancelled my account.

He offered me 25% off but that is still too expensive.

I was surprised that the man was not really that bothered and didn't do much to convince me to stay with them.

Any of you cancelled sky before?

Soldato
Don't watch sports/movies. £21 just for the tv a month, though I still think it's a lot as half the channels are never watched. Might look at our subscription and cancel some packages.

Caporegime
I'm looking at getting Sky or Virgin as there's no TV signal. I'd like F1 in HD which is Sky only but I already have and want to keep Virgin Broadband :(

Associate
i tried to get talked into geting virgin media but refused, hate the service and im one for not liking change... i prefer skys interface and the channel layout to any other.

its just a shame i cant get sky broadband where i am and they offer a poor adsl line for double the price of broadband due to having to pay bt line rental, yet i still have to pay skys rental ontop too

Soldato
Cancelled my Virgin Tv with Sky Sports HD, it was just a ridiculous amount and I barely got my monies worth from it. I figured that I could live without watching rugby league on sky sports and so cancelled it. I don't really miss it, but I just had it for the rugby, so it made little financial sense.

Soldato
mum cancelled when i moved out, eventually offered 75% off for a year but still did not take it. Strangely they are offering the 50% off again now lol.

Back
Top Bottom