Slow Horses

I haz 4090!
Don
I’m working my way through this at the moment and I’m really enjoying it. I’m up to episode 5 and as said, Gary Oldman is brilliant in it. He fits the spy role (TTSS) so perfectly.

Soldato
Polished off season one and thought it was a cracking show. The end credits of ep6 allude that season 2 has also been filmed but cannot find a release date yet :(

Associate
Polished off season one and thought it was a cracking show. The end credits of ep6 allude that season 2 has also been filmed but cannot find a release date yet :(
season 1 and 2 were filmed back to back and season 2 post production was completed either before season 1 aired or just after third episode aired, either way season 2 is done and it up to the powers that be to released it. there rumor suggesting that it will be released later this year or this time next year. other rumor suggest they waiting to see how season 1 does, if it hit the right numbers then season 3 will be greenlight for production to begin this year and season 2 will be drop 1 episode a week later in the year, so that next year we get season 3.

Soldato
High production and cast are mostly well acted but goodness the presentation is all off for me. It presents as a thriller drama which aims low on the intelligence scale. Just seems all a bit daft with acerbic comedy thrown in to make up for it. I'll push through with S3 next week. I get the premise the "Slow Horses" unit are made up from failed or mediocre agents but that comes across as meaning a team consisting of childish behaviours and some highly annoying individuals.

I suspect I'm the wrong audience type for this.

Back
Top Bottom