small girlie problem

Permabanned
My girlfriend added me to MSN before we exchanged numbers. She doesn't go to Star Trek conventions and doesn't watch anime.

It's 2006, exchanging emails isn't weird. Scanning her with a replicate tricorder would have been wierd.

Soldato
iCraig said:
My girlfriend added me to MSN before we exchanged numbers. She doesn't go to Star Trek conventions and doesn't watch anime.

It's 2006, exchanging emails isn't weird. Scanning her with a replicate tricorder would have been wierd.

I live in the most wired country on the planet, every single girl above 12 uses the internet heavily....and even here putting your email address in the FIRST text message you send, is a little weird..

Did you meet your girlfriend online?

Permabanned
Nope we live round the corner from each other, she got my MSN address from my best friend. The reason for that I think was that she rarely has any credit on her phone, so having her number and not being able to text me would have been pointless.

Either way I don't think it's weird.

Associate
yep! no need to read into it! there could be a million explanations for why she hasnt texted back! i suggest that you talk to her tomorrow!...... then run home and tell us what happend :D

*s

Soldato
:rolleyes: at a lot of you guys. I mean come on, he actually plucked up the courage to go over and talk to her, so quit the "txt" and "e-mail" abuse. He laid the foundation work in there without using technology. She asked him to text here. Cripes you guys are retentives some times! :p

Hes done a hell of a lot more than some guys who post here (i.e the guy who overheard some womans e-mail address).

M0T

M0T

Soldato
Pickers said:
Hes done a hell of a lot more than some guys who post here (i.e the guy who overheard some womans e-mail address).

That wasn't real though was it? Surely it cannot have been.

Girls only act like aliens some of the time so I doubt you will have put her off with your email address or asking if she was sure about wanting to be texted.

I have said similar things to girls and never had a problem with it, but then I turn everything into a joke. Girls have also said similar things to me, current interest at the moment asked me a lot of times on friday if I was only talking to her because I had nobody else, and saying things such as 'you don't think much of me do you?' so they can be just as insecure as the rest of us.

She is probably just busy at the moment.

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
and told me to text her sometime. I asked "are you sure you would want me to" and she said yeah.

Sorry mate but why would you ask that she wouldn't of even gave you her number and also mate I don't think telling her you liked her when you've only seen her is bit mmm bad too, If she don't text move on plenty more fish in the sea.

Soldato
OP
JoeBoi said:
Sorry mate but why would you ask that she wouldn't of even gave you her number and also mate I don't think telling her you liked her when you've only seen her is bit mmm bad too, If she don't text move on plenty more fish in the sea.

I thought this myself, but I didn't have the time to start chatting to her, then getting to know her, because I finished college that same day, so I needed to say something, otherwise I wouldn't have saw her again.

Soldato
Nerves got the better of you then with what you said. Theres no point worry or anything with whats been said you could always phone her see if she fancys going out sometime.

Associate
you did good, just be more confident, and phone her by withholding your number, if she dont answeer then phone her the next day again without holding

Associate
Matblack said:
Remember a restraining order is just another way of saying I love you.

MB

rofl :p but seriously now guys! lets not destroy his confidence that he does have, lets say nothing untill we hear what he has to say afer talking to her tomorrow!

when you talk to her tomorrow just ask her if she got your text, if she says yeh but didnt have no cred ect just say thats ok i guessed!

after that just ask her what shes doing tuesday,weds,or thursday ect and see if she fancys going to catch a movie or going to starbucks :D

i mean cummon who can resist a mucucucucuchino!!! :cool:

*s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom