snooker cue tip sizes?

Soldato
OP
so went out to jjb to get some before going snooker,got some elkmasters. what an embarassment i forgot to bring a piece of sandpaper to sand the cue to make it flat :rolleyes:

just wondering what glue am i suppose to stick the snooker tip with?i used some Uhu adhensive but i dunno if thats strong enough.

Associate
jesta said:
just wondering what glue am i suppose to stick the snooker tip with?i used some Uhu adhensive but i dunno if thats strong enough.

I've probably done over 500 re-tips in my seven years at the club, i always, always, use Super Glue Gel, 'aint nothing better imo.

:)

Caporegime
SCM said:
If you are a member of a snooker club ask them if they do a tip replacement service and leave it up to them to fit the right one for you.

SCM
Even better, go to a social club (or someone who's a member at one) and often the sports secretary will do it for free.
I know they do at Marske Working mens club where I live near.

Soldato
OP
pmbuzz said:
I've probably done over 500 re-tips in my seven years at the club, i always, always, use Super Glue Gel, 'aint nothing better imo.

:)
damn i just used normal superglue.will the tip still stay on?i can imagine the scenario of me playing snooker and the stip falling off :/ :o

Back
Top Bottom