So, Eastenders.

Associate
Yeahhh, I watched it.

Truth be told, I enjoyed it as well :p

That being said I couldn't believe after so many months of dragging it out, they just went and killed Danielle. In my opinion, they really should have made that a happy ending. Sucks to be her, I guess.

And I agree, she wasn't the best actress... But y'know, still - she got the job done, haha.

Soldato
Happy ending is the way it hsould have been IMHO.

Funny how Pat was talking about Janine not being wanted, and then she ran over Danielle.

Kill 2 birds with one stone, i suppose. Guessing she'll end up in prison and we won't see much of her!

Caporegime
Happy ending is the way it hsould have been IMHO.

Funny how Pat was talking about Janine not being wanted, and then she ran over Danielle.

Kill 2 birds with one stone, i suppose. Guessing she'll end up in prison and we won't see much of her!

it was so obvious janine was going to run her over at some point.

writers fail

Soldato
I got in from work last night, glaced a accross from my laptop to see what the story was in eastenders (mum was watching it), looks like a right load of ****.
How can you people watch it, seriously.

Soldato
Yes, Eastenders.

I think that she shouldn't have died. She needs to be like in a coma or something.

Thoughts?

exactly what i thought. they could've left it as a cliffhanger when the car hit her then tonight's episode with her in a coma.

i know it's only a soap but it got annoying how long they dragged it out for and then they kill her off.

Soldato
IIRC, Eastenders killed off one character with a murder, only for Coronation Street to counter with two a few weeks later. I'm still waiting for it to escalate to nukes and be done with all this mindless pap!

Associate
I'm quite liking the idea of the soaps really going at it...

Full blown war between the residents of EastEnders and Coronation Street? Oh man, it'd be quite awesome seeing Peggy Mitchell command a column of tanks whilst screaming "GERRRRTTTT ORRRTTTTAAAAA MAAAAHHHH PUBBBBBB!"

Go Team Walford.

Caporegime
Pic of said dress please.

Trust me it wasnt all that...she looked like a right munter with or without the dress...mind you those fake boobies shes had done in real life dont do her any justice.

FFS im just glad the damn storyline is over and done with tbqh...it was doing my head watching that muppet Danielle mope around. But killing her off wasnt the best thing to do i think...should have kept her on for a bit till she royalled narked off Ronnie then Ronnie could have killed her herself:p.

Soldato
I didn't find her carking it upsetting. I just felt a bit robbed that I had sat and watched it for all that time and in the end she died anyway. What a waste of time!

Back
Top Bottom