So, Eastenders.

Soldato
So that's the second person Janines killed in eastenders:p Also I don't understand why she was driving around for so long...around the square?

I thought this...

She span off when it was light, took a good few "soap hours" to get around the square and hits Danielle in the pitch black middle of the night. :confused:

Eastenders should die 'period'

I think the whole show should die.

It was barely watchable in the 80s and 90s but it is beyond words in how crap and depressing it is now.

I'm Still waiting for one of the mitchells to **** off a superpowah tha'll then nuke walford in retaliation then everyones happy :D

Man of Honour
I got in from work last night, glaced a accross from my laptop to see what the story was in eastenders (mum was watching it), looks like a right load of ****.
How can you people watch it, seriously.

People watch it to make themselves feel better about their own lives. It's a pshcyological thing and it's why people watch shows about 'real life'. There is no theme to it, it's not a police drama, its not about a hospital, etc etc its just about... nothing. So you watch it, see that everyones life on it manages to be crapper than your own and feel better about yourself as a result. People will deny this, but it's the reason they exist and are seemingly about absolutely nothing at all.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;13829639 said:
People watch it to make themselves feel better about their own lives. It's a pshcyological thing and it's why people watch shows about 'real life'. There is no theme to it, it's not a police drama, its not about a hospital, etc etc its just about... nothing. So you watch it, see that everyones life on it manages to be crapper than your own and feel better about yourself as a result. People will deny this, but it's the reason they exist and are seemingly about absolutely nothing at all.

spot on

same reason i watch jeremy kyle on itv2 sometimes:p

Soldato
I almost got emotional at the end of that episode, think I've been living with my mum far too long :p

Gutted she's gone though, best looking bird on the square!

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;13829639 said:

mt wife is the oposite she will watch some romantic film and assume thats how life should be with massive romantic gestures and men running around like idiots trying to win some woman.

sometimes i'd like nothing more than to slap her into reality!

Associate
I've watched Eastenders for as long as I can remember and I think I would actually be upset if it ever came to an end :) Also if they changed the old fashioned starting music etc i'd cry.

Eastenders for me is at its finest when there is gangster related things going on which has gone dry since Johhny Allen passed on which is a shame.

As for Danielle I agree it was a shame to kill her off like that, i'd been saying to the wife "it's about time they stopped dragging this out" .. "i'm telling her no matter what" - no you can't for whatever reason x10 then she gets killed as soon as Ronnie finds out.

Soldato
Told the wife ages ago this would happen. My prediction was only off by method of death. (I thought it would be a train for some reason, not car...)

Silly-soap-im-forced-to-watch-nonsense.

Soldato
Was watching about this on BBC last night after had a few beers and could'nt sleep. They said its to keep the story line interesting, they did'nt want Ronnie to become a boring character who was always with her daughter, they like to make the audience want a happy ending then take it away at the last second!

Back
Top Bottom