So Gordon Brown is a freemasson

Soldato
Amagad he's got a claw!

claw.jpg

*waves pincers*

Woooooop woop woop woop woop!

Soldato
it looks like david Rockefeller hes shaking hands with. if so, then its most certain a free masonic handshake.

a lot of people bashing and calling tin foil hats ,but unless you know what the deal is with these 'leaders' of the world, you will always be making these stupid ignorant remarks.

there are secret groups that the world elite are members of, 1 infamous group is the bilderberg , and they hold secret meetings every year since the 50's , and that was at the bilderberg hotel in holland. members and attendees of this group decide who becomes prime minsters and presidents. we dont elect leaders , they are pre selected under the illusion of choice via a right/left paradigm.

many people just don't read or pay attention ,and feel as though they STILL are entitled to a opinion, well it doesn't work like that.

yes there are a lot of wacky tings out there and some crazy theories, and whats unfortunate is that evferything thats considered 'conspiracy theory' gets tarred with the same brush, which is indicative of somplete ignorance and laziness , and also fear based, which i can understand.

Permabanned
it looks like david Rockefeller hes shaking hands with. if so, then its most certain a free masonic handshake.

a lot of people bashing and calling tin foil hats ,but unless you know what the deal is with these 'leaders' of the world, you will always be making these stupid ignorant remarks.

there are secret groups that the world elite are members of, 1 infamous group is the bilderberg , and they hold secret meetings every year since the 50's , and that was at the bilderberg hotel in holland. members and attendees of this group decide who becomes prime minsters and presidents. we dont elect leaders , they are pre selected under the illusion of choice via a right/left paradigm.

many people just don't read or pay attention ,and feel as though they STILL are entitled to a opinion, well it doesn't work like that.

yes there are a lot of wacky tings out there and some crazy theories, and whats unfortunate is that evferything thats considered 'conspiracy theory' gets tarred with the same brush, which is indicative of somplete ignorance and laziness , and also fear based, which i can understand.

But the country elects parties, we get tired of one party at rule, hence the Lab/Tory power struggle, we vote them in because we get sick of one group, its just human nature, its nothing to do with secret groups.

Soldato
whatever party we elect, the get orders from a higher group. doesn't matter if its red or blue , left or right, 2 arms of the same beast.

internationalists , bankers who fund both sides of a war,to reach a desired outcome. throughout history it has always been the same system, the same elite ,bloodline , royalty, hierarchy. its ALWAYS been the same. nothing has changed for hundreds of years.

Last edited:
Caporegime
whats particularly wrong with being a mason anyway? seems to be a big deal over bugger all.

Exactly. it's not a secret organisation at all, it's just a mix of "old boys" club and a rotary club. Anyone can get into it if you know somebody within it (not particularly difficult) and adhere to their values (which appear to be remarkably like the values that should be around in every day life)...

Unfortunately it's more fun to believe they somehow control the world, with their army of men from all walks of life (yes, even carpenters, and shock horror, stone masons...)

Man of Honour
whatever party we elect, the get orders from a higher group. doesn't matter if its red or blue , left or right, 2 arms of the same beast.

internationalists , bankers who fund both sides of a war,to reach a desired outcome. throughout history it has always been the same system, the same elite ,bloodline , royalty, hierarchy. its ALWAYS been the same. nothing has changed for hundreds of years.

Looks like Magick has his first disciple....

M

Soldato
Much more revealing is the GB trademark slack jaw. Look at the huge army of 'chavs' which has grown in recent years. All slack jawed, idle, apparently useless loafers. What is their real purpose? What have they been bred for? Isn't it obvious, at the right moment, a coded signal will be issued, probably via Trisha and Jeremy Kyle, and then the slackjaw masterplan will begin as the clones slaughter all the normal people under direct telepathic control from no.10.

Associate
I think Gordon Brown and his lack of depth perception caused him to overshoot the target somewhat causing a slightly iffy wrist-shake.

Agreed - don't forget that GB only has one eye. I think this was just purely a lack of depth perception. I know that I would certainly struggle to hit a moving outstretched hand perfectly every time with that against me.

However, I am sure that GB probably is a Mason - most of the political elite are but I don't see what the big deal is... Despite sensationalist conspiricy novels the Masons are just a "old boys" club that raises money for charities.

I've never understood the beef...

Soldato

Say's who?

Soldato
Much more revealing is the GB trademark slack jaw. Look at the huge army of 'chavs' which has grown in recent years. All slack jawed, idle, apparently useless loafers. What is their real purpose? What have they been bred for? Isn't it obvious, at the right moment, a coded signal will be issued, probably via Trisha and Jeremy Kyle, and then the slackjaw masterplan will begin as the clones slaughter all the normal people under direct telepathic control from no.10.

The plan! We know it now!

Associate
Kenneth James Noye murdered a policeman and was let off because he was a freemason !

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/noyes-tangled-web-of-corruption-721292.html

In the late 70s Noye joined the Hammersmith Freeemasons' Lodge in west London. He was proposed and seconded by two police officers. He eventually rose to be the master of the lodge with the support of the membership of which the police made up a sizeable proportion. Other masons included dealers in gold and other precious metals. A little while later Noye was being helped out of an arrest by a detective who was a fellow mason.

One of Noye's police contacts was prepared to intervene on his behalf not just with fellow officers, but other law agencies. The detective approached a Customs officer investigating Noye in the early 80s and pressurised him to " lay off". The Customs man, at first surprised and then angry, warned that if the conversation went any further, he would have to officially report it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom