So i get chatting to this girl on Myspace

Daveyboy said:
no! her myspace says she's 32 but she's actually 36, which she admitted to me!

Ah ok, your original post was a little confusing :D

So your 22 and she's 32?

Well dunno, sounds like she may be a bit desperate for some lovin'

AdladUK said:
Ah ok, your original post was a little confusing :D

So your 22 and she's 32?

Well dunno, sounds like she may be a bit desperate for some lovin'

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in about it and see how it goes,if it goes **** up then she can be kept as a **** buddy. ;)

Heres my expierence:

I met my gf online and it has been a success. We have fallen for each other and its great.

The bad side i found in the past was i thought i had met the right girl for me 4 years ago online, which turned out to be a no hoper and i came away needing a long holiday in the sun and sangria ;)

My advice:

Go for it but be very very careful with your feelings if this goes **** up, 'he who dares, wins' but can also loose

Daveyboy said:
no i'm 26 she's 36 i thought she was 32 judging by her myspace age

Well 32 to 36 is no big deal. Although it does make you wonder why she would say it. Makes no sense. Is being 32 that much greater than being 36 :confused:

I would be very cautious of any "mature" women that wants to meet someone in real life that soon after meeting them online. Maybe have a webcam chat with her first?

AdladUK said:
Well 32 to 36 is no big deal. Although it does make you wonder why she would say it. Makes no sense. Is being 32 that much greater than being 36 :confused:

I would be very cautious of any "mature" women that wants to meet someone in real life that soon after meeting them online. Maybe have a webcam chat with her first?

well I don't think she was looking for a "relationship" as such... I was just browsing girls in this area... she did say her sister who is 28 has a myspace, and is in her friends list, and looks a lot like her, but isn't as good looking tbh, so it all tallys up

at least she was honest

some girls just don't admit their age "oldskool"

but when it came to talking a bit more in depth she was forthright and honest, which honestly for myself, makes her more attractice for the age she is... hell she is a good looking 36 yr old ffs. might have some underlying problems but my sherlock holmes instinct will kick in soon enough if the alarm bells start ringing when i meet her.. i mean if i meet her, which i'm up for because this town "is coming like a ghost town" if u catch my drift

Daveyboy said:
well I don't think she was looking for a "relationship" as such... I was just browsing girls in this area... she did say her sister who is 28 has a myspace, and is in her friends list, and looks a lot like her, but isn't as good looking tbh, so it all tallys up

at least she was honest

some girls just don't admit their age "oldskool"

but when it came to talking a bit more in depth she was forthright and honest, which honestly for myself, makes her more attractice for the age she is... hell she is a good looking 36 yr old ffs. might have some underlying problems but my sherlock holmes instinct will kick in soon enough if the alarm bells start ringing when i meet her.. i mean if i meet her, which i'm up for because this town "is coming like a ghost town" if u catch my drift

Look mate,if you like her then go for it. Just dont get too attached until you know each other a bit better. All girls are para about their age. A girl in my class is all depressed about turning 19 and most of the girls agree. :rolleyes:

I met my now ex through the net and we are still great mates,we are gonna go out next week actually. We both have came out better from that relationship.

Back
Top Bottom