• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

So is a Intel GPU worth it yet?

Caporegime
If we want Intel to succeed to provide competition to the other two, and i agree we need it, i don't see it, this card is competing with the RTX 4060 / RX 7600 for about the same money with a GPU that has problems.

Some people like to gloss over all this for the cause, why? Both AMD and even Nvidia offer better value, this is not competition, this is Intel trying to open another revenue stream in the same vain that Nvidia and AMD already have it, but Intel want our blessing while doing it, no!

Last edited:
Associate
I'd say no they are not worth it. But it depends on your use case. For gaming I'd say no, amd and nvidia should offer better support for games even 5 years into the future. Intel are still getting 5 uear old games to work correctly... and right now I am really unsure as to whether intels gpu section will be sticking around.

Most of that is just my opinion. The games thing is true though.

Associate
If we want Intel to succeed to provide competition to the other two, and i agree we need it, i don't see it, this card is competing with the RTX 4060 / RX 7600 for about the same money with a GPU that has problems.

Some people like to gloss over all this for the cause, why? Both AMD and even Nvidia offer better value, this is not competition, this is Intel trying to open another revenue stream in the same vain that Nvidia and AMD already have it, but Intel want our blessing while doing it, no!
The second they become competitive they will likely give nvidia a run for their money (for highest priced gpu) or go to system builders and bribe them to stop using amd and nvidia.

Back
Top Bottom