So... just found a blue plaster in my weetabix

Soldato
There is the change there was blood on dais plaster.
And the change op has a teeny tiny wound in his mouth.

Think that's how it works...

No not at all.

Drying of HIV infected human blood or other body fluids reduces the theoretical risk of environmental transmission to essentially zero.

Soldato
you are joking right?

You can't get Aids be eating a plaster

And you can't get CJD from root canal treatment, but you try telling the gimp who did a PHD in infection control that, no no, change the infection control rules for the entire UK on the basis of one unverified study.
Superb work fella, suppliers absolutely love the guy.
Sterilisation doesn't work so everything is disposable.

Soldato
And you can't get CJD from root canal treatment, but you try telling the gimp who did a PHD in infection control that, no no, change the infection control rules for the entire UK on the basis of one unverified study.
Superb work fella, suppliers absolutely love the guy.
Sterilisation doesn't work so everything is disposable.

Thats because back in the 90's our understanding of Prions was very limited however the same can not be said for Viral infections.

Old dried blood in the enviroment does not transmit HIV/AIDS, Fact!

Then uk has a population of around 60 million and around 115 000 people with AIDS/HIV.

So the chances that it came form someone that had AIDS or HIV is under 0.2%.

Soldato
Since you've not actually suffered any personal injury or other loss, you don't really have a legal claim, sorry. You will, as already mentioned, likely get some vouchers etc. if you complain though.

Soldato
Back in the old days you would have got like a van of wheatabix to your house and someone high from the company come.

Today though you'll prob just get some vouchers... about it :(.

Associate
Myself and a few friends went to KFC a few years ago. One of the others bit into some chicken which appears to have some sort of sauce inside it, until he noticed the vile taste. It turned out there was a cyst in the chicken which had burst when he bit into it. It still turns my stomach to think about it.

Soldato
That's really not a bad idea. No doubt you'll be fine but it's best to double check.

Then do the complaining thing.

edit:

There is the change there was blood on dais plaster.
And the change op has a teeny tiny wound in his mouth.

Think that's how it works...

As said, this won't be an issue. Also, you don't need to have a cut in your mouth, your gums will take care of the transfer.

Back
Top Bottom