So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
What a great game. You won't see better over the Christmas period.

I said just before the end it would be unfair for either team to lose it, but if any team were to win Leeds were probably slightly better.

Soldato
Our defence **** poor again. Two unacceptable mistakes lead to two goals and that's disregarding the obvious pen or maybe even 2. Our attack can only do so much and giving us a 2-0 lead was the perfect platform to prove yourself but no-one stepped up again. Need an entirely new defence in Jan honestly .

Associate
What a game. Exactly half way through the season. We showed excellent fight and spirit to come back from 2-0 down, that's with so many injuries as well.

Don
Good teams win ugly :)

Fairly sure the title's yours. Nobody in the league playing anything close to as well as you are

I’m not sure. I just can’t get my head around the thought of going up, considering we’re nearly throwing away games like today, does not help!! I’m a big pessimist!

Another mistake by the keeper too. Bread and butter stuff.

Suspect Pulis might be sacked tonight..

Soldato
I’m not sure. I just can’t get my head around the thought of going up, considering we’re nearly throwing away games like today, does not help!! I’m a big pessimist!

Another mistake by the keeper too. Bread and butter stuff.

Suspect Pulis might be sacked tonight..

Getting the results though, nice little gap between yourselves and 3rd. I don't see you 'doing a Leeds' this year, there's a good squad there with a very good manager.

Associate
Getting the results though, nice little gap between yourselves and 3rd. I don't see you 'doing a Leeds' this year, there's a good squad there with a very good manager.

But we have seen Leeds do this before... Brilliant one minute, and then a shocking run of results. Will be interesting if we can keep this up, especially considering our use of under 23 players at the minute. I think we might need some investment, even if it is just to replace Harrison and Baker.

Associate
Not when everyone is crap around you...

What a chance to capitalise. Argh. Hull are 2nd in form table mind, they did us good. It was long overdue!

Hopefully this helps prove we do need an extra player or 2 in Jan...
We can’t leave every game to the last 10 minutes.

Interesting stats again about how much we dominated, but just not getting the goals in normal time.

Back
Top Bottom