So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
The Leeds United documentary is now on Amazon Prime.

Its 6 episodes focusing on last season.

Even if you're not a Leeds fan I'd recommend it, it's a very good watch. It's on par, if not better, than the Sunderland and Manchester City documentaries.

Soldato
First time since we got promoted that I think we'll get smashed by Leeds this season. We're miles off gelling and the game on Wednesday could be a right mess for us.

Caporegime
Yeah I like Johnson he was a cracking signing, I was a bit skeptical about Downing as well but he's been decent so far this season.

Not a fan of Gallagher out wide though.

Don
@Andybtsn Don't get too used to Eddie, he’s ours you know :p

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!!

He’s going to be some player, his goals for us i could have scored but his movement, pace and composure has been excellent.

It was hard work tonight, had a draw written all over it but Costa always produces a killer ball when he comes on. Pablo was poor tonight, when he is, we usually are. We didn’t have a Costa or Nketiah to bring on last season and to change a game, nice having the option. Both need to start against Stoke. I can see us losing that game in typical Leeds style.

Brentford defended excellently, look like they’re missing a target man and the lad who went to WBA. Full backs looks very good as did the lad who hit the post.

Back
Top Bottom