So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
Leeds first half, sensational the best I have seen them play. Then the last third of the game we let them back in. Well done to Cardiff for keeping going and Leeds are still 10 points clear of the group.

Soldato
Well that was an embarrassing performance at home... Being down to ten men after 12 mins didn't help, Brentford could've had a lot more so maybe 4 wasn't so bad :p
Yeah I thought we could have had 6 or 7. Difficult to say how the game would have turned out without the red card but thought we were worth the lead by the time Williams was sent off.

What was the argument between the two managers about at the end of the game?

Soldato
Yeah I thought we could have had 6 or 7. Difficult to say how the game would have turned out without the red card but thought we were worth the lead by the time Williams was sent off.

What was the argument between the two managers about at the end of the game?

You definitely deserved to be ahead from the off you were on top... I don't understand Johnsons thought process, Taking off a pacey winger for a centre back when we're already 2-0, what have you got to lose, keep your wingers on and just go for it...

I'm not sure what happened between mangers at the end, I think Johnson may have just been abit ****** off with todays performance and the fact a lot of our fans have been saying 'Johnson OUT' since the beginning of December, Let's see how we get on this Saturday at home to Shrewsbury in the Cup!

You lot are only 8 points off automatic if scores stay the same at WBA vs Leeds

Don
You definitely deserved to be ahead from the off you were on top... I don't understand Johnsons thought process, Taking off a pacey winger for a centre back when we're already 2-0, what have you got to lose, keep your wingers on and just go for it...

I'm not sure what happened between mangers at the end, I think Johnson may have just been abit ****** off with todays performance and the fact a lot of our fans have been saying 'Johnson OUT' since the beginning of December, Let's see how we get on this Saturday at home to Shrewsbury in the Cup!

You lot are only 8 points off automatic if scores stay the same at WBA vs Leeds

Funny watching it. He’s such a little cretin

Back
Top Bottom