So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
Argh. Would have taken a draw all day long before the game, especially without Wood and Ayling but always a sickener conceding in the 95th min. At least Sheff Wed couldn't capiltilise. Automatics well and truly ended but play offs looking good still.

POs looking good, I'm gutted about conceding in the last seconds but not losing tonight was the aim.

Whoever let Tom Cairney leave the academy needs the sack, that lad always scores against us lol.

Associate
Went to watch Bristol City vs Norwich last night as we had some free tickets (I'm an Ipswich fan so hate Norwich, so adopted Bristol for the night). I never quite realised the gulf in class between Premier league teams and teams in the mid-lower echelons of the Championship. Enjoyed my time as we got to cheer a Bristol goal, but they are really going to struggle to stay up.

Associate
Went to watch Bristol City vs Norwich last night as we had some free tickets (I'm an Ipswich fan so hate Norwich, so adopted Bristol for the night). I never quite realised the gulf in class between Premier league teams and teams in the mid-lower echelons of the Championship. Enjoyed my time as we got to cheer a Bristol goal, but they are really going to struggle to stay up.

same could have been said about burnley and bournemouth they both managed it

Don
Vydra hasn't been good for years! He was awful at WBA, Reading and now Derby. They just have a load of overpaid individuals, although the majority would get in the top 6 sides, just can't play together and/or under McLaren.

Associate
I really rate the guy, he's always stood out every time I've seen him play? Even today I thought he and Ince were Derby's only bright sparks. I'd love him as a backup/alternative option to Wood up front.

Back
Top Bottom