So this Pokemon Go fad thing ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Wait a second. Pokemon are Japanese right?

Bloody immigrants.

If someone would only reference a letterbox, this thread would be complete.

I don't care about the game enough to give it any hate, the biggest issue for me is EVERYONE seems to either be playing it or complaining about it.

Yes the irony isn't lost on me that I'm complaining about people complaining about a game. :o

Caporegime
Off a bridge, then the gal found a body. Some other sods got jumped and mugged, apparently. Plus some creep's been luring kids via the app... if our sensationalist media is to be believed.
Just checked - yeah it was a cliff with at least a 50ft drop...

Idiots!

My pokestop is outside a nursery and I swear Im gonna get dodgy looks soon :eek::p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I'd rather not insert Michael Howard, thank you.

Shame, I was just about to set up my letterbox trap too. Now the thread won't ever be complete. Disaster!

*flings Pokeballs angrily in general direction*

Just checked - yeah it was a cliff with at least a 50ft drop...

Idiots!

My pokestop is outside a nursery and I swear Im gonna get dodgy looks soon :eek::p

ps3ud0 :cool:

One learns something new every day. It's an educational app, I suppose. :p

Man of Honour
I was playing this for a few hours today with my girlfriend - great fun whilst wondering through town, plenty of other people doing so too. My ludicrous memory means I can remember so many poke facts from red / blue era.... I never saw that (knowing types and identifying them by their silhouette) being entertaining / impressive to any girls :o

I think it's great - allowing adults to be kids again.

Soldato
Im one of the lot who is calling anyone over 12 sad for playing it. Son dragged me out at 11pm last night so he could catch a pokemon 400meters down the road.

Reckon if i actually tried it i would get addicted as i loved it when i was 10. For that reason though, ill not touch it. Also sick of hearing about it now.

Caporegime
Trouble is, its a really bad Pokemon game!

Its just a really good "collect all the things"... thing.

It's made me install a GBA emulator on my phone and I've started playing Emerald. I'm barely started and its already a billion times better than Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom