so whats with drinking metal?

Permabanned
trojan698 said:
You mean goldschlager? They're not flakes of metal/gold anymore though they used to be. iirc the idea is that the metal cuts the inside of your throat on the way down and allows the alcohol to directly enter your blood stream, thus getting you drunk quicker.

r[/url]

LOL never heard that much BS in my life , rolf

Soldato
trojan698 said:
You mean goldschlager? They're not flakes of metal/gold anymore though they used to be. iirc the idea is that the metal cuts the inside of your throat on the way down and allows the alcohol to directly enter your blood stream, thus getting you drunk quicker.

Thats bs :)

KaHn

Soldato
KaHn said:
Thats because your 18 and have probably never drank anything other than alcopops before.

KaHn

Why does that have to be? I'm 18 and it takes a hell of a lot to get me drunk, my dad is 40something and hes drunk after 2 pints.

The third years I know are also mostly lightweights.

So why must that matter?

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
Why does that have to be? I'm 18 and it takes a hell of a lot to get me drunk, my dad is 40something and hes drunk after 2 pints.

The third years I know are also mostly lightweights.

So why must that matter?

If you have read any of macrbe posts recently he is always slagging something off which he doesnt know about, this is just merely a flame at him.

KaHn

Man of Honour
badgermonkey said:
I believe you quoted Booner though?

Macabre hasn't even posted in this thread as far as I can see, assuming that was who KaHn meant. :)

Goldschlager is more of a novelty than anything else with the idea that the gold flakes cut on the way down, it would only be microscopic nicks anyway. I've drunk it on a fair few occasions and while I probably wouldn't go out of my way to have it, it is a nice enough shot.

Associate
trojan698 said:

microscopic cuts, but yeah I hear its true.

Soldato
Heh the one time ive drunk this i couldn't really see any bits floating in it although it was in a dark bar... neither could i feel anything going down.. nor did i get drunker faster than usual.

Tis all a novelty

Back
Top Bottom